Backpackers Hostel Ks House Tokyo

Check Tokyo Hotel Deals

Backpackers Hostel Ks House Tokyo Reviews

aperes aperes
Hostel in Tokyo May 06, 2011
Whoever is Mr(s). K he/she has a lot of houses spread all over Japan main cities (Tokyo/Mt. Fuji/Kyoto/Hiroshima) and they're all great, I've spend two separate weeks at Backpackers Hostel K's House Tokyo anda another in Kyoto and I had a great time, staff is amazing, they're always ready to help you, they even organize free excursions.

The location is good, in Asakusa area, there are a lot of things to do there, subway is 2' steps from the hostel, recommended!
babyd babyd
Hostel in Tokyo Mar 05, 2011
This hostel is really close to the subway at Kuramae station, and there is easy access to other major places such as Shinjuku and Shibuya on the Yamanote line. Its also easy to get to the hostel from Narita. The hostel itself was great, small rooms but clean, bathrooms clean as well. There was a nice lounge area downstairs to meet and hang out with other travelers.

Within walking distance to Asakusa and the Kaminarimon, and a 7-11 across the street.
saltycoco saltycoco
2 nights @ Backpackers Hostel Ks House Tokyo May 27, 2010
For my very last 2 nights in Tokyo, I decided to book with Backpackers Hostel K's House located in Asakusa Tokyo. This hostel is close to the subway station and a 7-11 store. The staff were friendly and helpful, although reception closes at 10 pm every night, so be sure to get there before that time if you plan to check in.

The lobby has a nice common area to hang out, including a refrigerator, kitchen, and storage locker which is kept locked by staff. I stayed in a mixed dorm room located in the first floor. The room was smaller than the K's House in Kyoto, and I didn't see any large luggage storage area as well. The room felt cramped with barely any place to store luggage.

The bathroom and toilet area is located in the 2nd floor and were clean. The staff were friendly and always talking and getting to know their guests in the common area, and were always maintaining the area for cleanliness. This hostel was a tad bit more expensive, maybe because it's located in Tokyo. But nevertheless I really enjoyed this hostel.
PrestwickUK Prestwic…
A cosy, warm and happy place! Aug 31, 2008
Located away from the main road in the backstreets was a quality move as it was nice and quiet day and night. Staff were polite, very funny and outgoing and the hostel itself was new, impeccably clean and very well set out.

Located in Asakusa which isn't the most happening area of Tokyo but then again you may want somewhere well out of the way to retreat to after your invasion of Shibuya or Roppongi!

All in all, great value for money and would recommend it!
tenderprey tenderpr…
K's House is very good Mar 22, 2008
We only stayed at K's house for two nights, but right at the get go I knew this was better than the other hostel we stayed at. The people were very friendly and provided us with maps and tips about were to go without us even asking. And the maps included not just the tourist stuff but also were to get a bite to eat and post offices. Pluss it's very central especially to Asakusa

Related Travel Blogs About Backpackers Hostel Ks House Tokyo

24 hours of hiking, riding trains, clubbing, and eating sushi.
Back to Tokyo   After I had my lunch, I walked the streets again and bought some local pastries to take home with me, and headed back to the ryokan to pick up my luggage, and the long w…Backpackers Hostel Ks House Tokyo.  The receptionist at the hostel told me I was the last guest to check…

Check Tokyo Hotel Deals