Backpackers Hostel K's House Hiroshima

Check Hiroshima Hotel Deals

Backpackers Hostel K's House Hiroshima Reviews

leesha04 leesha04
So warm and clean Jul 21, 2011
K's House Hiroshima was surprisingly clean, I stayed there a few years ago when I was travelling with friends in Japan.

I remember it being the best place we stayed in Japan (having travelled to Osaka, Kyoto, Tokyo and Fukuoka). I remember the blankets were made from duck feathers and were so warm in the cold weather.

The place was fairly new when we stayed there in 2008, I don't know how much has changed since then. The bathrooms were very clean and the place was very safe - not noisy at all.

A little bit of a walk from the main train station, but close to sights such as the War Memorial and Museum.

Would recommend people staying there.
inkie1010 inkie1010
New hostel in Hiroshima Nov 11, 2009
K's House Hiroshima opened in 2008, so it is a very new hostel. It's very clean and the beds and showers are good. The private rooms are quite small though. There is a nice common room (with a guitar!) and you can also use the internet (100 yen for 20 minutes). The computers have cardreaders too and are quite modern.

The staff is very friendly and helpful and English speaking. The hostel is located about 15 minutes walk from Hiroshima station and is also reachable by tram. Easy access to the A-Bomb Dome and Peace Park. Hiroshima city centre is very nearby. There is no breakfast at the hostel, but a convenience store is nearby. There is a lot of information for travellers and description of restaurants nearby. Be sure to try the Hiroshima style Okonomiyaki!
K's House Hiroshima
Lasttraveller Lasttrav…
Close to station Hiroshima Oct 07, 2009
Well bit more expensive then I usually pay but for Hirshima you will not find much cheaper and it is very nice place it has 4 dorm, kitchen, dvds etc, it is close to station, and you can catch a tram into town, you can also walk back to hostel from the bars, but I ended up getting a free bycicle ride every night and I stayed for half a week, Hiroshima has friendly people my fav city in Japan. The guy from hostel I went out with one night and we went on his bike so ask him. They are friendly staff, will help you with info, the cleaner is nice too and does a good job although someone gave me bed bugs in room, could not be avoided by staff, they helped me kill them though and washed my stuff.
Drinking at Japanese style bar wit…
sylviandavid says:
nice review... sounds like fun...
Posted on: Dec 13, 2009
AlexandraQuinton Alexandr…
High quality and well located Jul 07, 2009
Located in a quiet street, this hostel is tucked out of the way but ideally placed within walking distance of the train station, buses and nearby attractions.

The lounge is comfortable and has plenty of tables so you can eat your dinner that you prepared in the well-equipped, clean kitchen.

The bathrooms are also spotlessly clean and with the fantastic 'washlet' toilets, you can enjoy real Japanese hygiene! There are two wash basins on each corridor too, which is convenient.

There are 4 computers for use, but you have to pay for them, which is a shame. However, there is free WIFI. There is also a washing machine and drier which is expensive but does the job well.

The dorm we stayed in was comfortable and clean, with large lockable drawers under the bottom bunk for storing your luggage securely. The air conditioning in the room was a relief from the humidity.

The standard of K's House hostels is very high from my experience, and it was a good place to stay in Hiroshima.
Our dorm room
Bluetraveler says:
I stayed in the same one in Tokyo :)) Nice review :)
Posted on: Dec 13, 2009