Backpackers Garden Hostel

Check Vientiane Hotel Deals

Backpackers Garden Hostel Vientiane Reviews

yasuyo yasuyo
Artistic hostel Jun 09, 2016
I and my daughter stayed one night when we arrived at Vientian,capital of Laos. The location is finally good,when we understood the map of this area,at first it was difficult to find. The Mekong river is in the area still we could go on foot. There are many rental motor bike or cicyle shops,convenience store,landry store,bars etc... If you rent a bicycle,you can go sight seeing places almost.

We got a private room. Very simplle room with a bed. That bed was hard. There is an air condishonor. The bath room is big,no bath tub of course. I saw the clean water function with the shower head that's nice to know the owner at least care about that. And I could get hot water anytime. Unfortunatelly the tap of sink was broken. I asked the staff if they could fix it but they said "Please use shower or tap at out side instead it!" OK,no problem for me.

We booked our bus ticket for VangVieng tomorrow. The price is good deal. I could say it was cheaper than I searched.

Staff are very friendly and kind. They all speaks English well.

So far the hostel is usual HOSTEL. If you'd like to stay fancy or luxuary this is not for your acommodation. But I could tell that the best HOSTEL ever.

The hostel walls are covered by all unique paints. Out side also inside walls. Thoes painting were drawn by guests. Also the staff ask us you can do that if you want. My daughter loves painting then she start to paint something. The man from UK doing his art on a wall.

My daughter start painting picture on a wall. She finished next morning just before we leave the hostel. She made wings of angel at our room. If you stand bitween wings,you can be an angel. I love her idea and very glad that she seems like got a satisfaction have done big art on a wall she never done before. I wish someone wishes to stay that room because be able to take a picture like an angel. This nice experience made good start on our trip.

We look at others works on a wall are really amazing!

I see why people back here again and again. I felt so freedom.

I recommend you this place if you're backpakkers. Also if you love painting,leave some your work!
yasuyo says: