Backpackers Cozy Corner

Backpackers Cozy Corner Rates and Deals

Backpackers Cozy Corner Singapore Reviews

zerotondo1 zerotond…
Hostel with a good location for a night or two, Singapore Mar 11, 2012
Location is really good, it's located close to the MRT station (5 min walk) so you can easily access hostel & the rest of the city. You need appr. 30 min walk to get to the Marina bay sands & Flyer.

Some of the rooms are without any windows. This might be a little bit disturbing for someone maybe.

I think it's a good choice if you really need just a place to sleep and location is important to you. I didn't noticed any "parties" so don't expect to much regarding this, but you can find some bars near.

Stuff is nice and helps you to provide all the information's which you need. There's also enough of paper flyer's available at the reception desk.

Breakfast: toast & marmalade are free.

Across the street there's a food junction & small shopping mall.

Bus station is directly on the sidewalk when you step out of a hostel.
Samten Samten
Central but not really cozy! Apr 22, 2011
I stayed at the Backpackers Cozy Corner for 3 nights in a 4 bed dorm. A woman in the Cameron Highlands recommended this hostel to me and because it was much cheaper then the rest I gave it a try.

You can go online for free, which is a very nice treat, but make sure you get a fast computer otherwise you sit forever. The rooms are ok, but it could be cleaner, my friend caught bed bugs..but me and the rest of the gang was ok so we dont know if it was this or another hostel ;-) The kitchen where you get your breakfast (included) is actually the bathroom area at the same time. The air is very sticky and its hot all the time, in the backyard is a car repair shop so it smelled like oil in the whole place.
RenieMaria RenieMar…
Cosy away from Home Jul 12, 2007
Backpackers Cosy Corner was the first hostel for me to stay in on my first actual independant trip to Asia with just one friend.

I had no idea what to expect, since I never stayed in hostels before..but through this experience, I started to love the backpackers life and its hostels. the cosy corner is situated on quite a busy street but that is also a good thing: you're in the middle of a buzzing neighbourhood and the center of Singapore. Singapore is small and everything from this hostel is walkable. It is also close to the busstation which will take you to Malaysia if you want to continue your journey. The upside is definitely the airconditioning in each room, which you totally need in the heat. The downside can be the basic rooms, but don't feel too bad about them: Singapore is full of life and you really only need your room for some sleep :) I found this hostel a great value for money and a safe place to return to each night after a day in Singapore.

Check Backpackers Cozy Corner Rates and Deals