Back Home in Lahaina

519 E. Carson Street, Carson, CA, USA
Back Home in Lahaina - mural on one wall
Back Home in Lahaina - Kalua Lumpia
Back Home in Lahaina - Fried rice
Back Home in Lahaina - Chicken teriyaki sandwich (comes with fries but she substituted a bag of onion potato chips).
Back Home in Lahaina - Chicken curry and Lahaina fried chicken

Back Home in Lahaina Carson Reviews

poohstanggt poohstan…
Affordable Hawaiian Paradise Mar 26, 2008
Back Home at Lahaina is a hidden gem off Carson Blvd. I used to eat here when I worked in the area and it was near impossible to get in if you tried to go at noon. I was down visiting my parents in December and this has become one of their favorite restaurants. I decided to treat them to a late lunch before I had to be at the airport.

The food was just as great as I remembered and the prices were still low, especially for the amount of food you get!

We started with the Kalua Lumpia ($5.29) which is shredded pork wrapped in wonton skin and served with sweet and sour or chili pepper water. I had a combination entree with a chicken curry and their famous Lahaina fried chicken ($12.99), which is served with rice, macaroni salad, and ramen cabbage salad as well. My Mom always gets their Chicken Teriyaki Sandwich ($8.99) and my father, another creature of habit, gets their specialty fried rice ($7.79).

Their desserts are excellent as well and they have a bakery counter if you just want to walk in and purchase desserts and other Hawaiian specialities. They sell the Hawaiian juice I love in the cans which is near impossible to find sometimes. :-)

I was not aware Back Home at Lahaina also has a location now in Manhattan Beach which I've been told is just as good as the original one.
mural on one wall
Kalua Lumpia
Fried rice
Chicken teriyaki sandwich (comes w…
poohstanggt says:
It's on Carson and Grace I think. I will be going next time I am down with the folks if you want to meet over there. :-))
Posted on: Apr 02, 2008
ocwarren says:
i used to live there and have never heard of it. looks good, going to have to visit the old neighborhood.
Posted on: Apr 02, 2008
TRE69 says:
I think I've driven past the one in Manhattan Ill definitely have venture inside and eat...all you pick look good!:P
Posted on: Apr 01, 2008