Baby's Badass Burgers

Baby's Badass Burgers - the Original burger

Baby's Badass Burgers Los Angeles Reviews

ahtibat17 ahtibat17
Best Burger in LA Aug 28, 2011
Baby's Badass Burgers is a food truck in the Los Angeles area. I had seen them featured on 'Food Wars' on the Travel Channel, and when we were driving through Hollywood, I recognized the bright pink truck.

We parked, and walked across the street to them. There was a line, but this gave us time to look over the menu which was posted on the side of the truck. There are a handful of burger options, available as sliders or 1/2 pound burgers. I opted for the original burger which was a beef patty with cheddar and pepperjack cheeses, bacon and their original sauce, served on a Hawaiian roll. This was one of the greasiest cheeseburgers, but it was, without a doubt, the best cheeseburger I've ever eaten.

In order to find Baby's Badass Burgers, you can check their website (www.babysbadassburgers), or follow them on Facebook or Twitter. One thing to keep in mind is that Baby's only accepts cash, no plastic. I highly recommend seeking Baby's out. DELICIOUS!
the bright pink truck on the street
Glynnes says:
Luv food trucks!
Posted on: Aug 28, 2011

Related Travel Blogs About Baby's Badass Burgers

I Am A Movie Star...
We started Friday early in order to have breakfast together before Sara went to work at 9:30.  They took me to Huckleberry, a little bistro type coffeeshop.  They have an amazing selection …Baby's Badass Burgers, voted Best Burger in Los Angeles on Food Wars.  It was meant to be -- we were…

Check Los Angeles Hotel Deals