Baby Kay's Cajun Kitchen

2051 South Dobson Road, Mesa, AZ, USA

Baby Kay's Cajun Kitchen Mesa Reviews

BASAIC BASAIC
Best Cajun Food in the Phoenix Metro Area Mar 09, 2017
$18 as of March 2017. I was given the opportunity to have lunch in the Phoenix area with a dietician working for the pharmaceutical company responsible for the manufacture of an orphan drug I have been prescribed. They were paying and I got to pick the place. I googled and found a Cajun Restaurant in Mesa called “Baby Kay’s”. Good choice. I met the representative in the parking lot about 10 till 11. We stood in the parking area for a few minutes until they opened. We entered through the bar area, which looked quite nice, and into the dining area. The booth was comfortable and the décor was very nice. The waitress withstood all the dietician’s questions about how the food was prepared, having to go ask the chef a few times, and we both ordered the BBQ Shrimp with a slight modification to the preparation. It was quite good. The Crawfish Etouffee and the Seafood Gumbo were also quite tempting. No Blackened Catfish though. A free meal, great food and a charming lunch companion; what could be better? There is a Baby Kay by the way and she was raised in Southeast Louisiana on home-style Cajun cooking. Hours are 11 AM to 9 PM Monday through Thursday and 11 AM to 10 PM on Friday and Saturday. Closed on Sundays.
Baby Kay's Cajun Kitchen
cotton_foam says:
Congrats on your featured review!
Posted on: Mar 20, 2017
NickelP says:
Congrats on being featured!
Posted on: Mar 19, 2017
vulindlela says:
Congrats on your feature!
Posted on: Mar 19, 2017