Babbo

(212) 777-0303

Babbo New York Reviews

sybil sybil
Aug 15, 2007
i love this place! first off, the service. we were late 10 minutes but they did not give us a hard time (especially considering that reservation availability is very, very hard to come by -- must reserve 1 month in advance and even then, you could still get stuck with a 5:30 pm seating). the wait staff was very attentive but not hovering. they also gave good and insightful recommendations.

on to the food -- it is phenomenal. we shared several appetizers: my favorite was the grilled octopus -- it was not chewy and was flavorful. the brocolli and the brussels sprouts were also tasty. the beet salad was, perhaps my least favorite followed by the three cheese appetizer -- they were good, just not as good as the others. my friends loved their pasta -- apparently, they were all good. i ordered the pork chop. it was so juicy, HUGE and as a plus, aesthetically pleasing. i was very pleased with my meal. the cocktails were also great. my friends ordered wine and they enjoyed the sommelier's recommendation. this place is well worth the price!!!! i recommend this to anyone!

my review (and others folks' review) at: http://newyork.citysearch.com/review/7104890?rpp=166

photo credit to dw
my yummy pork chop! i love batali!
mellemel8 says:
i am so there :)
Posted on: Aug 15, 2007

Related Travel Blogs About Babbo

Eats
New York is a great place for EATS.... You can get anything you desire in NY and it will usually taste authentic, even if its something typically made half way around the globe. I am not going to lie…Babbo - 110 Waverly Place, New York, NY 212-777-0303  http://www.babbonyc.com/ Never been to this spot, which…

Check New York Hotel Deals