Baanwaree Rooms & Restaurant

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals

Baanwaree Rooms & Restaurant Bangkok Reviews

alvinmonteiro alvinmon…
599THB for a Bang! - and breakfast. Jul 03, 2011
If you are in tight budget and fancy a nice comfortable place in Bangkok, try Baanwaree. My friend introduced this place to me, during that time it was on promotion and the price for a single room is 599THB.

The best thing about Baanwaree,

- you can choose which room you want (each room have different design and no payment required until you check out!

- Secondly, during my stay there's a complimentary pink Tuk Tuk service to Chatuchak Weekend Market and to the nearest BTS station. If you are coming back from town, just call Baanwaree and wait for your Tuk Tuk to fetch you back. On my second last day, the Tuk Tuk broke down and I wanted to go to Chatuchak so Baanwaree actually hailed a taxi and paid for it to send me to Chatuchak.

- Breakfast provided, just choose from the menu and its home cooked.

- hate the spicy Thai food? cook your own, there's kitchen in every unit. The refrigerator is working as well! The gas stove and the kettle! I bought some Tom Yum instant noodles for hunger pangs.

- free Wi-fi!

Last but not least, where on earth you can get a bathroom at the balcony??? Serious...my bathroom is the balcony.

Well, i strongly recommend this place for a bang and breakfast.
The common living hall for the uni…
Dressing table for the ladies
Kitchen, yes...you can cook!

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals