Baanrimtaling Home Stay

Check Chiang Khong Hotel Deals

Baanrimtaling Home Stay Chiang Khong Reviews

yoanna87 yoanna87
Very cheap and with a Mekong view May 10, 2012
I stayed in a single room which was small and not pretty at all but it was very cheap so you get what you pay for. There wasn't much in the room but I enjoyed having some privacy after staying at the hostel dorms for some time. The bathroom was just next door so I didn't have to walk far. What I liked the most about the place was a lovely view of the Mekong river. And lots of nature! Really nice. There's also a restaurant so you don't have to go and look for a place to eat. The food was ok, nothing special though. The staff were nice and helpful and they can book a boat to Laos for you and they'll take you to the border in the morning.

It is located in a quiet street but you can walk to the main one in 10mins and you have 7-11 there, few banks, some shops and restaurants. Most of the people spend only one night in Chiang Khong and then go to Laos but I stayed there for two nights and I really enjoyed the peaceful atmosphere of this small town.
mimimini mimimini
cozy and friendly staff Mar 11, 2011
this place is just so good,clean and friendly staff...great locatio next to the river can see Laos and sunrise/sunset.

it's comfortable bed and have free wifi which is great for what we paid,we paid 120THB/person in a dorm room..it's cheap and worth it

Check Chiang Khong Hotel Deals