BV Resortel

BV Resortel Rates and Deals

BV Resortel Phuket Reviews

norazlinarahmat norazlin…
Daily 20 mins of exercise in Phuket Aug 03, 2012
If you want to stay a bit further away from the busy Patong beach, I would recommend you to stay in BV Resortel about 15 - 20 mins walk from Jungceylon and Bhangla Road. For the 1st night I got lost finding my way back and it took me about half and hour to reach my hotel!! BUt the next day I found out a short cut and I was back to the room in no more than 15 mins! I was quite surprised that it was quite safe to walk along the lanes alone and I took it as a form of exercise too.

The room was quite spacious. A Queen size bed with comfortable pillows. I chose a Deluxe room coz it comes with a big bathtub (never got one at home lol). It also comes with a safe box and a fridge so that you can keep your cold beers if you are to lazy to step out to the bars for a drink.

I paid in total SGD 250 for 4 nights plus a 2 way transfer so it was quite reasonable for me even though I believe there a definitely cheaper rooms around.

Overall I was quite satisfied with the room facilities but the breakfast should improve. Im not a rice or noodle lover in the morning so I just make do with the toast and jam. No scramble eggs and sausages :( And I think the service staff should go for a basic English classes too.
Comfortable Queen Size Bed
See through wall between toilet an…
Comfortable pillows
Clean spacious toilet

BV Resortel Overview

The BV Resortel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Phuket.
The hotel features a wide range of modern facilities and services in its 70 well-appointed guestrooms and throughout the premises.
Each guestroom is fully equipped with bathtub, in room safe, ironing board.
Guests staying at this Phuket accommodation can enjoy a wide range of hotel facilities such as safety deposit boxes, restaurant, room service.
To unwind, guests can enjoy the leisure facilities provided on the hotel's property, including sauna, gym, massage.
Modern comfort and convenience are seamlessly combined to ensure the guests' satisfaction.
Being one of the good quality hotels in Phuket, guests staying at this hotel will find its convenient location and tranquil atmosphere pleasurable.
To make a reservation at the BV Resortel Phuket with our secure online booking form, please choose your preffered period of stay.

BV Resortel Amenities

• Ticket Service
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Steam Room
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower