BUCA di PEPPO

www.bucadibeppo.com - 847.808.9898

BUCA di PEPPO Wheeling Reviews

nik2blessed nik2bles…
ITALIAN LOVE IN WHEELING May 17, 2011
This experience was beyond great and worth the dollars. The service from the moment I drove up on their lot, to parking, to host, to waiters, to shift manager, employees, chefs, and employees in the back scene...it was Italy right before my eyes in Wheeling, Il. Since I been there before I knew this was darn near close. "Smiles"! Who knew that I would of been missing all the delicious food that they served, and in great timing waiting for our party of 30.

The menu was phenomenal and had every deep taste you could ever imagine right at your palm of your hands. Since we had reservations our party had decided on prior selections from the menu. We ate Mozzarella garlic bread with olive oil, chopped antipasto salad, spaghetti marinara, chicken carbonara, and unlimited beverages & all the food possible.

Well we know the bread is the first thing steaming on your table, and thats the filler, so be careful not to over do that before the dishes arrive. The waiters non stopped served everyone with a smile, and joked with us all. Meeting our every request, and we had no children with us so imaging what they thought about grown adults devouring their food had to of been hilarious.

Recommend going with more the merrier and more entrees you will be able to enjoy and pass around like we did. Plus when we came together, our tip was greater! So I am sure they all had a great weekend~
BUCA di BEPPO