BREIZH Café CREPERIE

13F Central towers, Nagoya, Japan

BREIZH Café CREPERIE Nagoya Reviews

sarahsan sarahsan
Good, but not as good as I had expected Apr 02, 2013
I was at Nagoya station and since I was a bit hungry I was looking for a snack. I rememberd that TB friend Yuiko had written about a crepe/galette place, so I was looking for it.

BREIZH Cafe CREPERIE was easy to find. It is located on the 13th floor of the JR Nagoya station building. It's a fairly small establishment with a French atmosphere. The dark furniture and the dark polished wooden floor gave the place a colonial touch. The restaurant also offers seating outside on a terrace with a great view of the area.

I was immediately given a menu in English and ordered the Dame asperge crepe. A crepe with white asparagus, string beans, sunny-side up egg, Parma ham, cheese and fresh cream from Hokkaido. It was the first time ever that the dish I was given looked exactly like the dish in the picture in the menu. It looked very inviting indeed. The crepe was a little too cooked in the corners. A crepe is not supposed to be crispy. I only tried a savory crepe and can not speak for the sweet once.

Service was polite and efficient!
Dame asperge crepe (white asparagu…
Outdoor dining
ys484 says:
Glad to know you've been to this place:)
Posted on: Apr 07, 2013
bigmac993 says:
Sounds good even if overcooked! Good review!
Posted on: Apr 02, 2013
sweettangerine says:
The look of the crepe is good though!
Posted on: Apr 02, 2013
ys484 ys484
A popular galette Nov 09, 2012
I never knew a galette until today. Compared with a crepe, I guess a galette of Brittany is an unfamiliar food in Japan. I tried to eat a galette, a buckwheat crepe with cheese and fresh greens for the first time. It was very healthy diet. It is like an okonomiyaki. It's fun to choose your favorite toppings. You can eat outside seeing the nice view of Nagoya station square. This restaurant is located in JR central towers. It means it's an upstairs restaurant of Nagoya station.
Chokk says:
I love galette ;)
Posted on: Nov 10, 2012
westwind57 says:
Interesting review Yuiko. Galette is quite a regional dish, more so than general French or Italian cuisine. So I was surprised to read this. Happy that you enjoyed it :)
Posted on: Nov 09, 2012