BOMBAY, Indian Restaurant in Berlin

BOMBAY, Indian Restaurant in Berlin Reviews

adriadri adriadri
Berlin's True Indian Flavour Sep 01, 2010
I LOVED this place!

Im a picky eater and never try new foods but i felt adventurous and tried Indian food....IT WAS AWESOME!

I went with an Indian TB and i had a great time!

We ate chicken tikka masala and Lamb rogan josh, it comes with rice and u can also order 'nam' with garlic or butter, 'nam' is a type of bread, u have to eat this bread when its still warm, if not it goes stiff.

Before your main meal arrives they serve u a tipe of 'nachos' called "paparam", this one is very spicy and u can dip it into 4 diferrent sauces, i loved the one made out of tamarind (it has a yummy sour-sweet flavour to it), it was really good! The paparam was so spicy we had to order water inmediatly, it was really good though.

I got to eat the food with my hands...true Indian style baby! The flavour was really good! I would have never imagined I was gonna like this food, I am a very picky eater.

The staff was really friendly, my friend got to order/speak to them in was a very good experience... I even got to thank them in Indian...i loved it! they even gave us free chai's! Which was really good, it's my new favourite hot drink!

We spend 50Euros for: a small salad, the chicken tikka masala, Lamb rogan josh, 4 orders of 'nam', 2 rum&cokes, 1 beer, 2glasses of water; it think it was good for what we got, my Indian buddy says the flavour and the price was very good.

p.s: im sorry if i misspelled any Indian word.
Indian Food!!
Me with my Indian food! proud…
anupa_rk says:
Glad you liked Indian cuisine! It usually takes some getting used to because it has so much flavor and spice.
The bread is called "naan".. and all this talk of chicken tikka masala has me salivating now!!!
And yeah, Indians feel that you cant really enjoy your food unless you dig right in! No forks and spoons :D
Posted on: Sep 01, 2010