BOA Steakhouse

3570 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV, USA

BOA Steakhouse Las Vegas Reviews

Fio Fio
Sep 12, 2007
I'm a steak guy: give me a properly cooked medium-rare porterhouse, and I'm a happy camper. And I can honestly say that the dry aged New York strip at B O A is the best steak I've ever had (it was recommended by the waiter over the porterhouse -- with very good reason, as it turns out). This wasn't just my opinion, either; I went with 11 other guys on a bachelor party to have a good meal prior to the rest of the evening's festivities, and at least half the table (including everyone who ordered the strip) concurred that the steak was unbelievable.

The meat was definitely the highlight, but the appetizers and sides were good as well, although the portions were a little on the meager side. The tuna carpaccio starter was especially worthy of mention, and the creamed spinach, sauteed mushrooms, asparagus, and garlic mashed potatoes were all admirably, if not spectacularly, done. I was just happy the menu included these and other traditional steakhouse sides, which are a surprising rarety at a lot of vegas steak places, many of which opt for trendier, sexier sides. We were drinking cocktails, so I can't speak to the wine list, but given the liquor selection (any place that serves Midleton whiskey is OK in my book), I'd be very surprised if even the snobbiest of wine snobs couldn't find something they were happy with.

B O A isn't cheap (all of your classic cuts of steak will set you back at least $40, the appetizers hover around $15, and the sides just barely stay in single digits), but I'd recommend it without hesitation if you appreciate a fantastic steak, or if the blackjack gods have been smiling and you're looking to splurge a little with some of your winnings.

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals