BOA Steakhouse Las Vegas

3500 South Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV, USA - (702) 733-7373 ‎

BOA Steakhouse Las Vegas Reviews

nicolecarp nicoleca…
BOA Steakhouse Dec 19, 2010
BOA Steakhouse came across my eye from a Groupon advertisement/deal of the day. $25 for $50 worth of food at a nice place, yes please! I only had until December 27th to use it so what better weekend than the one before Christmas.

BOA is located inside the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace. It's in the 'newer' wing of the shops closest to Las Vegas Blvd and on the 3rd floor. You can take the sprial escalator up or an easier route depending on if you want to take a spiral ride. BOA also has locations in West Hollywood and Santa Monica, California. A Zagat rating of 4 out of 5 stars made for an enjoyable lunch!

The restaurant is sleek and modern inside. Great contemporary feel that would make for a fun nightlife scene. We went for lunch since it would fit into the $50 parameter ;) Who doesn't enjoy a fancy meal during the holidays right?! Their menu is great with something for everyone.

I had the 6oz. petit filet ($22)

Macaroni and cheese with truffle oil ($8).

My cousin chose the executive lunch

Caesar Salad, Organic Baby Greens or Today’s Soup Choice of Brick Chicken, Spaghetti & Kobe Meatballs, or Atlantic Salmon. Finish with Sorbet & Cookies ($23)

*Spaghetti and French Onion Soup

The spaghetti was way too much but the sauce was pretty good. Just not enough on it. My filet was cooked perfectly and sat on a bed of spinach. The mac n cheese was divine, just the right amount of cheese and thankfully the truffle oil wasn't overwhelming. I will say though that the dessert was probably my favorite part.

The executive lunch came with raspberry sorbet, gingerbread chocolate tasting cookie and a small side of chocolate. I chose the s'mores which is a gamble for me. This caught my eye with the dessert consisting of 3 small brownies topped with a marshmallow swirl, graham cracker crumb and a side of vanilla bean ice cream ($9). I can honestly say i would go back for the desserts! The sorbet was unreal, so perfect I wish I could have had a big bowl of it. The s'mores were so perfect and had that modern creative twist.

As for my $ rating I chose average because if you want to eat in a nice establishment and have good food, that is the pricing. For me, it's expensive. Hence the lunch menu but really, you wouldn't be disappointed if you went then, just have a more limited menu.

Check out their website for photos, menu and location details. Now I'm hungry...
Lunch Menu