BMI British Midland

Edinburgh airport, Ingliston, United Kingdom

BMI British Midland Ingliston Reviews

sunfirejamie04 sunfirej…
BMI Airlines Sep 11, 2012
I have only flown BMI once (Manchester to Washington D.C.)and it was one of the nicest airlines/flights that I've ever been on. The staff are pleasant. The aircraft are wonderful. The first (and probably only with the exception of airlines that own Airbus A380) that has a camera on the nose of the aircraft, as well as underneath. My cat flew (in the heated area of the cargo) with us, upon moving back to the U.S. They took excellent care of my cat. My Parent's also flew their cat back with them, at a later date; who was taken well care of. BMI handled the luggage well. There were no delays and the price was reasonable. I would highly recommend this airline.
Chokk Chokk
Good service Jun 16, 2011
Less than 2 months ago I had never flown with BMI, but I have now managed to fly from Edinburgh to Copenhagen twice and both time with Amanda as our stewardess. BMI has surprised me positively; not that I had low expectations but everything has just worked perfectly both times.

Their check-in works pretty well and I haven’t found especially picky when you deliver the suitcases. The planes have both times been leaving from gate one in the airport building. The planes have been pretty full but everything has worked out pretty good anyway. The planes has left and arrived on time both time and the service has been good during the flight.
My plane ready for departure

Compare Edinburgh Hotel Rates (10.6km away)

BMI British Midland Map