BLVD Hotel & Suites
2010 N. Highland Ave, Hollywood, CA, USA
www.blvdhotels.com/hollywood - 323.874.4300
Check Hollywood Hotel Deals
BLVD Hotel & Suites Hollywood Reviews
Best option for any stay in central LA Jan 18, 2013
This is hands down the best option for any visit to central L.A. if you want to stay close to the Hollywood area.
Stayed here for 3 nights when visiting L.A. and it proved we made the right choice. Everyone keeps saying how Hollywood is soo sketchy blah blah, don't listen to them!!! I was soo nervous about staying in this area with everything I had heard but it all turned out to be mere exaggerations! Hollywood Blvd is just like any busy area in a big city, there is nothing crazy sketchy about it! Just be confident and don't make it blatantly obvious that you're an anxious tourist with lots of cash in your pockets lol
- Newly renovated/ very modern!!
- Beds are quite comfy and a good size
- FREE internet is included
- Rooms have a huge ass tv [quite surprised they would put such a large flat screen like that even]
- Has a pool
- Building is kinda Spanish style constructed, which was interesting
- There is a bar in the main area
- It is a 7 minute walk to Hollywood Blvd, where all the action is [walk of fame/ tourist attractions/ nightlife etc]
- Safe area, even though it is soo close to the BLVD
- They have underground parking at an extra fee
- You can save lots of $$ if you book directly on their website [which we did with the 21 day advance booking; it was only about 107 bucks/ night]
- Sink area is outside of bathroom [not a fan of this at all, I know a few hotels do this]
- Being under renovation, they were a few off things in the design. e.g. placement of fridge/ microwave [although I walked by some rooms that seemed to have better placement/storage than ours!?]
- They do NOT have a restaurant/kitchen; hence, NO room service
I highly recommend this place for anyone visiting L.A. trust meeee! you will love it and be happy you made the right decision. Although they are just building momentum, I can tell they will definitely become a bestselling hotel in a few years and I truly wish them the best of luck. This is simply the best hotel you will find in the L.A. area for this price range.
2 / 2 TravBuddies found this review helpful/trustworthy
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!