BEST WESTERN Shaftesbury Paddington Court London

BEST WESTERN Shaftesbury Paddington Court London Rates and Deals

BEST WESTERN Shaftesbury Paddington Court London Reviews

JohnStone JohnStone
Close to Paddington Station May 22, 2012
The best thing about this hotel is the location, which is near Paddington Station. We flew into London Heathrow and took the train directly to Paddington. The hotel is within easy walking distance in a pleasant area of London.

The biggest problem with the hotel is hauling your luggage up various levels of stairs. I don't know how a handicaped person would deal with it. Maybe they have something for them, so I would ask them if you plan on going there and need help.

The room isn't bad. It was clean with the big old windows you can roll up for air. Mine led onto a balcony which was very nice.

The bad part about the room is that it's small. There was no place to put my luggage and leave it open. I put it on the bed while I was awake, but had to zip it up and put it in the bathroom at night. The bed just fills up the entire room and there's barely enough space to slide around it. There was also a small desk, but it was only big enough to maybe hold a laptop. I just used my bed as a desk since it was so small.

The bathroom was nice. There's a glass shower and I was able to open a window for some cool fresh air.

I would stay there again. It wasn't a big deal to me, and London can be very expensive. This room was £129.00 GBP per night during July 2011, and was probably cheap for London. We never felt threatened or in any danger there either.
Comfortable bed fills the room.
Nice shower, but small.
Clean bathroom and modern sink.
yayyay yayyay
very nice luxary hotel May 27, 2011
Stayed at the best western shaftsbury after booking late through wotif.com so was very affordable. room was very nice but maybe a little small (but it was a single room). staff were very nice & helpful & the late checkout was fantastic!

BEST WESTERN Shaftesbury Paddington Court London Overview

Next to Hyde Park and Kensington Palace Gardens, we are one of the most popular tourist hotels in the area. We are proud to provide a vast range of accommodation to suit the business traveler and tourists alike.Located just a few minute's walk from the Heathrow Express terminal at Paddington station we offer a great location, with Paddington, Lancaster Gate, Bayswater, and Queensway stations all nearby, providing easy access to all areas of London.All rooms are graciously appointed with all the amenities a customer requires of the ever demanding hotel market. With luxury fittings providing maximum comfort and convenience for all our guests, we are certain that your room will be to your satisfaction, and ensure that our high standards equate to excellent value for money. Partial refurbishment is being carried out in our hotel to meet the high standards our clientele demand and deserve. Payment is taken on arrival. The hotel is fully air-conditioned.

BEST WESTERN Shaftesbury Paddington Court Amenities

• Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Facsimile
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes