BEST WESTERN North Bay Hotel and Conference Centre

BEST WESTERN North Bay Hotel and Conference Centre Rates and Deals

BEST WESTERN North Bay Hotel and Conference Centre Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice hotel but nothing special Aug 31, 2011
I had finally reached my goal for the day and it was the city of North Bay, ON. Some 80 km from reaching the target I had seen signs stating that there was a Best Western in the city and I had therefore decided to head for this hotel that was situated at the North shore.

North Bay turned out to be a rather pleasant surprise. I stopped at the shore as soon as I entered the city because I was surprised how nice and pretty the whole coastline was made. I even drove out on a peer of the harbor to get a better view; the only negative thing was the weather that was quite bad with rain and below 20 degrees temperature.

The hotel was situated on a nice coastal road, but where houses were covering for the view to the water. There was loads of hotels spread all over this road, which convinced me that getting a room would be fairly easy. It was getting late and when I arrived to the hotel there were loads of cars in front of it. I parked just outside the door and went in to check the availability and I was greeted with loads of young people in the hall.

The receptionist was a calm girl explaining something to an elder gentleman; it became my turn and I asked if it was possible get a room. They were quite booked due to a party of 80 people but I was able to get a nice large room on the ground floor not far from the reception.

I had passed a sign with a steakhouse 500 meters before the hotel and I decided at that point that I wanted a steak. I quickly entered my room and immediately liked what I saw. The room was huge with a kind of hall that I stepped into first. To the left there was a large bathroom that was of the traditional kind with a very low tub and a large area with the sink.

The large room was very dark when I entered, there was only one small lamp turned on but there was a king size bed around the corner. The bed had one of these really high ones with I really like. In the corner there was a huge lounge chair facing the TV that was one of the old ones. There was only one window in the room and it was facing the road and the parking just outside.

Along the wall there was a nice sized desk with a cable access to the Internet; there was no Wi-Fi in the hotel. The access was free and luckily the cable was quite long so it was possible to use the Internet in the bed.

I left the room and went to the restaurant to have a meal and I didn’t return before a couple of hours later. The party was still going on when I returned but I could here nothing of it in my room, which I was quite pleased with.

The hotel was as such nothing special but it fulfilled my needs. I had a great night sleep and I did not hear anything from the party. The hotel had an Italian restaurant that they promoted pretty much but I did not go there. I didn’t even go there for the breakfast because I just wanted to sleep after the drive and focus on having a vacation.
The bed
The bathroom
The room
The bed
sylviandavid says:
It actually sounds like an above average room... nice review and description
Posted on: Sep 11, 2011

BEST WESTERN North Bay Hotel and Conference Centre Overview

The BEST WESTERN North Bay Hotel and Conference Centre puts guests close to the beach in North Bay. It is also accessible to the North Bay Memorial Gardens, Lake Nipissing, Sunset Park and beach, the North Bay Capital Center, and the Trout Lake.

There are 130 guest rooms with free local calls, newspapers and Internet access at the BEST WESTERN North Bay Hotel and Conference Centre. Rooms also feature air conditioners, coffee/tea makers, shower/tub combinations, hair dryers, phones with voice mail, cable televisions, ironing sets, and clock radios. Guests may request refrigerators, microwaves, and wake up calls.

The BEST WESTERN North Bay Hotel and Conference Centre has many facilities to offer. Guests will find a restaurant, a coffee shop, a cocktail lounge, recreational amenities, business center, meeting rooms, event space, gift shops, and laundry facilities on-site. Internet access and guest parking are free.

BEST WESTERN North Bay Hotel and Conference Centre Amenities

• Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Steam Room
  • Steam Bath
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower
  • Family Room
  • Express Check-In/Check-Out
  • Free Parking

Related Travel Blogs About BEST WESTERN North Bay Hotel and Conference Centre

Reaching the goal of the day and getting a huge steak
I had finally reached my goal for the day that was North Bay, ON and I had decided to go for the Best Western Hotel that was situated at the North shore. North Bay turned out to be a rather pleasant …North Bay, ON and I had decided to go for the Best Western Hotel that was situated at the North
A Canadian Molson in North Bay
I had finally reached my goal for the day that was North Bay, ON and I had decided to go for the Best Western Hotel that was situated at the North shore. On the way to hotel and only 500 meters …North Bay, ON and I had decided to go for the Best Western Hotel that was situated at the North

Check BEST WESTERN North Bay Hotel and Conference Centre Rates and Deals