TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 675,586 travelers just like you!

B-Town
Award: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy Happy

Name: Eric
Hometown: Burlington, Vermont, USA
Location: Burlington, Vermont, USA
Join Date: June 27, 2007
Contributions: B-Town has written about 11 places, shared 810 photos, left 5,510 comments, and smiled 6,070 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, sharing travel tips and blogs, just browsing!
Travel Plans
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
ø¤º°`°º¤ø Las Vegas, NV ,¸¸¸,ø¤º°
Profile
So lately, everything has been perfect. I absolutely love my life and everyone in it. I'm probably the most sarcastic person you'll ever meet. I'm never on time and always lose everything. I'm deathly afraid of small spaces. I can't remember shit, and sometimes have the attention span of a five-year-old. I may not be perfect, but I wouldn't trade my life for anything.
vulindlela says:
HBD!
Posted on: Dec 13, 2015

B-Town's Travel Blogs

Sep 18, 2008
If you're looking for a place to simply relax and enjoy the beauty of nature, your search is over because Vermont, the Green Mo…
Overview 13,060 words 198 152 392
This blog was featured on Monday September 22nd, 2008
Rothbury Music Festival: Rothbury, MI - July 3 thru 6, 2008
Jul 05, 2008
Ok, so here goes something. Rothbury was the greatest festival I have ever been to. Hands down. End of discussion. Rothbury …
Overview 6,923 words 78 19 93
Apr 24, 2008
Another conference for work brought me back to FLA and back to Miami. This time it was in Miami Beach and besides the usual ad…
Overview 1,039 words 42 42 299