B&B18

Check Interlaken Hotel Deals

B&B18 Interlaken Reviews

Jazzatsunset Jazzatsu…
Wonderful Bed and Breakfast in Interlaken Switzerland Jan 13, 2013
B&B18 is a delightful bed and breakfast in the heart of Interlaken that is owned by a wonderful couple, Andy & Gabrielle Reusser, who have created a very warm and friendly place to stay. Traveling to Interlaken for three days with my relatives who lived in Geneva, this was my first time staying in a bed and breakfast and the experience did not disappoint. B&B18 is located within walking distance of just about everything in the beautiful town of Interlaken including shops, restaurants, grocery stores and the train station.

Andy and Gabrielle always made sure that we, as their guests, had a wide variety of choices for breakfast including certain foods cooked to order. Andy and Gaby took a keen interest in all of the guests and it made one feel as though they were staying with friends. When me and my relatives were going visit to Jungfraujoch for the day, Gabrielle even walked us to the local bus stop just to make sure we did not lose anytime.

For anyone looking for a place to stay in Interlaken that is clean, comfortable and relaxed, then look no further then B&B18. Andy and Gabrielle will leave you wanting to return to their nice home because they will make you feel like you were staying with friends.
Wonderful B&B18 in Interlaken