B&B Wroclaw Centrum

Check Wroclaw Hotel Deals

B&B Wroclaw Centrum Reviews

EmyG EmyG
B&B Jun 12, 2015
B&B Wroclaw Centrum is a new hotel on the map of Wroclaw. Its location is simply excellent. It is located very close to the main tourist area of the city – Rynek and the Old Town, next to the big shopping mall - Galeria Dominikanska, the bus and train station (PKP / PKS) and bus and tram stops. It is easy to get from here to the Ostrow Tumski Island, famous for it’s gas lamps and the cathedral and to one of Poland’s UNESCOs - The Centennial Hall.

I booked a room in this hotel few months in advance and thanks to that I got good deal – 40 euros per twin room for two people. We were given a room on the front side of the hotel which faces a busy main street. Trams and buses run quite late and early morning here but our room was surprisingly quiet (well, by my standards). At this moment there are large construction works going on right opposite the hotel and frankly speaking the view from the front rooms is ugly. There are window’s blinds so you do not have to look on it anyway.

The lobby is quite big and finding a place to sit and rest (or wait for the night bus as we did) is not a problem. You can charge your phone (like May did) or the camera (like I did) there. The reception area is brigh and nicely designed.

We came to the hotel early morning before the checking in was possibile. The girls on the desk were very welcoming and happy to help and one of them put our luggage in the storey room offhand. When we came back to the hotel to check in we got a room on 4th floor. Our room was not big, rather small I would say. Anyhow, it was sufficient for sleeping in. It was very basic but spotlessly clean. It can be called quite modern (well, the hotel is new, so it should be, right?). There was the air condition in the room but we did not use it. There was no need. The bathroom and the toilet were all of a good quality and clean and the shower was amazing. I liked the large mirror. Really a good value accommodation.

They don’t use keys nor cards in this hotel. You get a code and open the door by it. Cool!

I did not opt for breakfast as I am not a huge fan of hotel’s catering; but if you want to know if breakfast in B&B Wroclaw Centrum is good, ask May (cotton_foam) as she is a morning bird (like 5am mornig bird !!!!) and at 8am she was so hungry that she could not wait for me to get ready and she went and bought breakfast :P

There is an off road car park behind the hotel but we did not have a car so not much to say in this field. Wroclaw is a city of dwarfs and guess what? The hotel has own dwarf sleeping on the windowsill.

I would stay here again if in Wroclaw.
B&B
the street
ZzZZZZzZZzZzZZ
B&B
Ils1976 says:
I recently stayed in the B&B in Kassel, when I read your review, I can only agree! :D
Posted on: Jul 19, 2015
cotton_foam says:
Good review, Ems!!
Posted on: Jun 12, 2015
cotton_foam cotton_f…
although a budget hotel but very modern May 17, 2015
If I have to describe B&B Hotel Wroclaw Centrum in one word, it would be “modern!” From the building to the seats in the lobby to getting inside the room, I must say everything is up to date.

The lobby is glimmering with bright colors. The staff welcomed us with a bright smile on her face. It was too early check in yet, but it is okay to leave our luggage. The staff gave us a tag to show when claiming our bags.

B&B Hotel is just a walking distance to Wroclaw Old Town Square, metro stops, malls, (but NOT the central bus station!)

At passed four, we went back to the hotel to check in, got our bags and leaped into the elevator. Instead of using a regular key card, a four-digit number had to key in instead to a metal pad, and voila, our room opened up for us!

Inside our room are two twin beds with clean sheets. Both beds on its sides have attached shelf, a reading lamp, and an electrical outlet. Also, furnished with a built-in wardrobe, a flat screen television set, a built-in teeny desk and a mirror. Our room was facing the main road, but I didn’t hear any noise coming from passing vehicles.

The bathroom is quite small, but it worked fine for the both of us. The shower area is tiny, but remember this is a budget hotel but swank I must say. As for the water pressure? It was strong and no issue on hot water either.

I partook of the breakfast meal; not inclusive in the hotel rate, but the price is reasonable for US$7.00 per person, payable in cash or cc. Food served: pieces of bread, cheeses, sausages, scrambled eggs, meat spreads, vegetables, fruits, yogurt, milk, tea, coffee, and juice. Just the basic brekky foodies, but good enough to start up a day.

One of the things I appreciate in this hotel is they allowed us to stay in the lobby while we kill time before we walked to the bus station.

I do recommend B&B Hotel Wroclaw Centrum a superb place to stay. Have I also mentioned that Wi-Fi connection is super-fast?! ;-)

Check Wroclaw Hotel Deals