B & B Unicat Pokoje Goscinne

B & B Unicat Pokoje Goscinne Krakow Reviews

loripori loripori
B & B UNICAT Feb 24, 2017
May 26 to 31, 2010

Taking the advice of Matt, the majority of us stayed at B & B UNIKAT or POKOJE GOSCINNE. It was certainly an excellent location as it was a few minutes walk to the Town Square and minutes away from our Euromeet dinner venues.

The wonderful reception staff were so friendly and helpful and English speaking.

Our double room with bathroom was 250 zl per night, which also included breakfast. The first two days we had breakfast downstairs at the Nibis Restaurant and the next three days at Bordo which was just around the corner from the Unikat.

Both breakfasts were a set menu - about five choices. We mostly picked the Menu with scrambled eggs, bread with jams, side salad of meats and cheeses.

Address: Ul. Wislna 10, Krakow, 31-007, Poland

Price: US$80-120

Theme: Bed and Breakfast
B & B Unicat
Kathrin_E says:
So you stayed at this place, too - so did I...
Posted on: Feb 24, 2017
Johnpro Johnpro
In the field center ! Jun 09, 2013
Simply in the heart of Krakow ! 100 meters away from the St Mary basilica !

Really helpful staff and great communication with them by emails ! They organize also day tours around Krakow and I choose them for my Auschwitz daily trip !

The hotel old but the room was homely . Big enough and very clean !

The mattress not so good but if you're tired you don't give so much attention :)

The bathroom big and clean ! An old fashion tv but never used :)

The only bad think was the noise , my room looking to the road and was Friday night :) Many clubs , discotheques , pubs was around and you know how noise are ! I had also the same problem at Saturday night :) They get quiet after 2 am !

Anyway as I say if you are tired you sleep easier :) or use some earplugs :)

They offer me also a breakfast with extra pay but I don't try it because leaving very early the mornings and they start it after 8am or later :) A lot of delicious bakeries around the hotel and snack bars , so is very difficult to feel hungry :)

It's a good choice if you are like to be in the field center and a value for money hotel just a breath away from the main square :)
vicIII says:
Krakow is a great place to explore... I have seen tons of pictures and videos already and I feel it's about time I paid a visit there...
Posted on: Feb 24, 2017