B&B Batavia

Check Amsterdam Hotel Deals

B&B Batavia Amsterdam Reviews

Lora_Nielsen Lora_Nie…
Great place for couple of days! Sep 13, 2009
I found this B&B thanks to a B&B site because I didn't want to use a hotel in Amsterdam after reading the reviews of different people. The hotel price was the same or higher than the B&B - my husband and I payed 79.50,-EUR per night for a double room with en suite facilities. The hosts also provided free of charge internet (the hotels won't do this). The breakfast was also included and was huge for 2 persons. Most of the times we had lefovers for lunch.is within walking distance from Damrak, a nearby supermarket, as well as bars, restaurants and most important - the trams - they're stopping outside the Centraal Station (the central railway station), as well as the underground(metro). I don't regret at all I choosed a guesthouse in stead of a hotel!The building of the guesthouse was highly secured and brand new - built last April(2008). The hosts are mixed couple - Indonesian lady and Dutch guy. They have a little girl. The capacity of their guesthouse is 2 rooms - all in one 4 persons.Each of the rooms is with the facilities en suite so you don't have to meet the neighbours if you don't want it:)

Check Amsterdam Hotel Deals