B&B Abrahams Prinsenhof

Check Ghent Hotel Deals

B&B Abrahams Prinsenhof Ghent Reviews

HORSCHECK HORSCHECK
B&B Abrahams Prinsenhof Dec 27, 2013
At the end of December 2013 I stayed 3 nights in a single room of the B&B Abrahams Prinsenhof. It is run by Myriame Dolders, who offers about 3 rooms/appartments in her 18th century old town building.

I had booked my room for 45 Euro/night about 10 days in advance by e-mail. Communication with Myriame was smooth and easy.

My en-suite room was in a sort of annexe of the building, facing the backyard garden. Besides the bed my room was equipped with a small desk, a chair, an armchair, a shelf and a small cupboard.

The B&B Abrahams Prinsenhof is situated in the Prinsenhof district of Gent's historic city centre, just west of the Gravensteen Castle. The nearest tram stop is Gravensteen, which is served by tram #1 from Gent's Sint Pietersstation.

Breakfast was brought at an agreed time every morning to my room and was all three days different. I assume that in summer it can be taken in the backyard garden.

Unfortunately it was a bit difficult to get the room warm with the two provided heaters, but this is probably a general problem of 18th century buildings in winter.

Due to its central location in the very heart of Gent's old town I really enyoyed my stay at the B&B Abrahams Prinsenhof and I would definitely go there again.
B&B Abrahams Prinsenhof
B&B Abrahams Prinsenhof: My single…
B&B Abrahams Prinsenhof: My bathro…
B&B Abrahams Prinsenhof: Typical b…

Check Ghent Hotel Deals