Azzurra Nova Ristorante Italiano

Azzurra Nova Ristorante Italiano Ao Nang Reviews

newtampo newtampo
I love Italian food Jan 08, 2009
A wonderful Italian restaurant at Aonang, Krabi

We passed it since the first day but didn’t feel any hunger to have Italian food. We tried the other Thai restaurants around there and experienced the really expensive dish which we don’t know why it so pricy? What a Krabi in November?!

It was raining on the other night when we’re walking on the Ao Nang Beach. We looked for a place to hide – then thought Azzurra is good. So we had some beer and ice cream :)

We went back again on the next day to have late lunch. No other customers, just us (but because it isn't the time that people should come to eat 3PM) We ordered many dishes. They served bread with almost every dish. Really Italian! :D

And yes the owner is Italian so Ale was happy (I think) to speak a small conversation in Italian. He (the owner) is friendly and wow. He's the first Italian that I've met who can speak Thai fluently. The price isn’t friendly :) But I think it isn’t so expensive if compare to the other Thai food at the other Thai restaurants.

Padthai 160 THB! Oh com’on!!
Our late lunch
Azzurra Menu
Icecream Bar
I love it!
newtampo says:
do the same do the same do the same! ;)
Posted on: Jan 26, 2009
aleksflower says:
yes, indeed the food was great to be an italian restaurant abroad... reccommended ;)
Posted on: Jan 23, 2009