Azeri Cuisine

www.azericuisine.co.uk - +44 20 7278 0206

Azeri Cuisine London Reviews

DAO DAO
A Tasty Little Find Feb 07, 2017
I kept walking past this little restaurant very near Kings Cross station for several years. I finally decided to stop in and have a nice lunch and see what they had to offer. They advertise that they are the “"First and only Azerbaijan, Russian and Central Asian cuisine in London." The place looks very small so I was curious to see how it would turn out. Well, it turned out very pleasantly. I spoke to the owner who is from Baku, the Capital of Azerbaijan. He asked me to have a seat at one of the nice tables and asked me what I would like. I noticed that beside a fairly long list of typical regional dishes he also does kebabs cooked on a charcoal grill. And if that isn’t good enough, he also delivers for free on orders of just £15. I ordered a salad and Plov. Both very tasty, well priced and served with a warm smile. Azeri Cuisine is an excellent budget option for a quiet meal or to takeaway on your train journey from Kings Cross and St Pancreas stations. If you are looking for an inexpensive way to try Azeri, Central Asian and Russian dishes – pop in. They are open 7 days a week.

Please note: They serve Halal food and the owner speaks English, Azeri and Russian.

Check London Hotel Deals