Ayutthaya Thai Cuisine

(206) 324-8833

Ayutthaya Thai Cuisine Seattle Reviews

Traveling_Brian Travelin…
Nov 02, 2007
Thai food is becoming more and more popular in America. And while I'm not hugely into exotic foods, I can't help but recommend a good restaurant when I find one. If you find yourself in the Capital Hill neighborhood of Seattle and have the urge to eat some Thai, I'd recommend Ayutthaya (and don't ask me how to pronounce that).

The decore of the restaurant is typical of most Thai restaurants in America. You'll find photographs and statues from Thailand. Nothing flashy, but far from a hole-in-the-wall. The place is well kept and clean.

I'm the type of person to stick to one dish once I find one that I like. But rest assured that I have taken a number of friends to this restaurant and everyone has left pleased. I have also been to Thailand and have tasted "true" Thai cuisine. This place doesn't disappoint.

I like spicy food. I've ordered 5 stars (out of 5) here and it wasn't hot enough for me. Be sure to get some Thai Iced Tea or Thai Iced Coffee. A very sweet and tasty drink that goes well with a spicy dish!

Ayutthaya is Zagat (www.zagat.com) rated.
Ayutthaya Thai Cuisine