Aysha-Lily Cebu City Guesthouse

Aysha-Lily Cebu City Guesthouse Rates and Deals

Aysha-Lily Cebu City Guesthouse Reviews

baraku baraku
Value for Money Feb 22, 2013
I always stay at this hostel whenever I drop-by Cebu before going home in our province. I like this place because of its convenient location and the price is not to bad starting from just around 350 Php for a shared room. There's also a fan room which is good for 2 person which cost 550 Php and if you want an AC room with own CR, the price is at 1000+ Php. I usually stays in a fan room because sometimes I have a lot of things which will be brought to our province but if there is no vacant room, I just stayed in a shared room. If you want to save, I highly recommend this place.

Aysha-Lily Cebu City Guesthouse Overview

Escape to your home in the heart of Cebu City, where your comfort and relaxation is our main objective. Our hostel offers a very homey ambiance that will make you feel so at home, styled in an ancestral Spanish architecture. From large rooms that can fit a small family to dormitory type rooms. There is plenty of indoor and outdoor space for relaxing, or simply mingling with fellow guests thus making new friends. Get in touch with your love-ones by using our Wifi with 24-hours Customer Service and Security within your beck and call. Our kitchen facility is free for usage, equipped with a double burner, fridge and microwave. And you can dine al-fresco style. You will have everything you need to cook or information as to where the best places to eat and enjoy. The guesthouse is a great starting point for your island adventure. Were only minutes from the pier that goes to the enchanting Bohol, Loboc River, ancient churches and the famous Chocolate Hills. We also assist our guests in their adventures to the best resorts of the province; the diving haven of Malapascua Island or Christmas Island, white sandy beaches of Daan Bantayan and Moal-boal, getting across to the nearby provinces of Dumaguete, Siquijor and the natural majesty of Palawan, and the world class atmosphere of Boracay Island. Come and book with us now! See you soon and let us pamper you like at home. Cebu Guesthouse your home in the heart of Cebu City, Philippines.

Aysha-Lily Cebu City Guesthouse Amenities

• TV
  • Laundry service
  • Shops
  • Excursions
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shared Bathroom