Ayam Cobek Kremes

Point Square Mall, Jakarta, Indonesia

Ayam Cobek Kremes Jakarta Reviews

yuness yuness
"Chrispy savoury fish" Dec 05, 2013
Ayam Cobek Kremes(Chicken) is located on the 2nd floor in Point Square shopping Mall which is in the centre of Jakarta, the Mall’s decor of pillars, nice lights and escalators make for a good atmosphere, so it’s a pleasent area to make for the Cafes in here, such as, Cafe bon Francois or Ayam Cobek Kremes (ACK). I choose ACK this time after seeing this place looks comfortable enough and having looked at the displayed variety of menu packages offered at the front of ACK, so eventually I went in and sat at a table of my own choice, no direction to tables in here. Inside it is nice but narrow, so the tables are fairly close together, this efficient layout is neat, making a dining area so to accommodate the maximum of customers. So Im lucky when we visited it was not to crowded.

The decor used in the place is quite interesting. By providing such wood accents and beautiful lighting make this simple eating place becoming more beautiful and luxurious. The photos of delicious food is very interesting and are posted on most walls showing the presentation of the food by packet and number.

A waiter will come and take your order from your table. I ordered, Packet (1) Fish gourami, they will also take our drink orders and gave me vouchers to pay on the spot. Only after we pay this will the food arrive. But as soon as this is done my food arrives very quickly.

The taste of my fish gourami was very savoury and coupled with a spicy sauce which is enhanced with a spice flour called " Kremes " which you can add for yourself, which gives it richness in texture to add to the deliciousness, the tofu and tempe is standard.
lina_jkt says: