Ayahuasca Bar

Av. San Martin #130 , Barranco District, Peru

Ayahuasca Bar Barranco District Reviews

kerisina kerisina
Ayahuasca, one of the must pisco place ! May 23, 2010
I used to go to the place I considered as "the pisco place", where? In Lima Perú, of course, the country of the best pisco of ever ;p

Yeah as a peruvian, The pisco is a must in such nice momments !

What am I talking about? Of course about TB mini meet ups ;p , oh well maybe I consider any excuse to get out for a pisco... lol

Over here, any drink with the word "sour" at the end, means pisco is one of the ingredients..

Ok going back to the review ;p , This is the second time I go to Ayahuasca Bar, but in this opportunity I arrived early, so could enjoy all the place. I do recomend this place. The pisco drinks are very tasty and the best part is that if you arrive early, you would get some food as free, and its really tasty.

The service is great, the decorations of the local is amazing, it really worth it. Of course if you arrive late (close 10 pm) do not pretend to get a nice table or free food either, it might be kind of crowed like any great place ;p
This is the decoration I liked more
Nothing better then a taste passio…
SabrinaL22 SabrinaL…
Great Bar in Barranco Nov 10, 2010
This bar in Barranco is a great place for happy hour and to hang out with friends. The decor is so interesting I had to go around it a couple of times just to make sure I was able to appreciate all the detail in it. I love the decor of this bar! u gotta see it for yourself!

Now, we didn't try any of the appetizers but we did try some of the drinks and they were soo good! The staff is very attentive and on point. There's a lot of space for lounging. A great option if you happen to be in the Barranco area.
yadilitta yadilitta
Contemporary and Folcloric Ayahuasca bar May 22, 2009
Located in the bohemian area of Barranco. This big old republican mansion is a popular bar. At the entrance you find 2 stairs that lead you to the living room. All are wood-trimmed salons with high ceilings and funky decoration. Walls are colorful and different pieces of art are hanging on them, besides empty frames waiting for the perfect painting or pic.

If you are looking for a quieter place to chat, go to the basement. The atmosphere there is eclectic too. Love the colorful bottles. The music is chill out, perfect to relax.

This place is a fashion one, where everyone wants to be seen. Available drinks include the famous pisco. I had the Negrita Cocktail which is made with pisco and peruvian purple corn.

They also have some appetizers if you are hungry.

The drinks are not cheap, but not too expensive either. In the other hand, there's no cover fee.

If you are in Barranco and want to go somewhere colorful and a bit funky, this place is for you.

Thursday and Friday they have an After Office hour from 5 - 8pm. Appetizers on the house ;)
the entrance
nice atmosphere - basement
colorful bottles

Compare Lima Hotel Rates (10.7km away)

Ayahuasca Bar Map