Awesome Coffee

(250) 475-2739

Awesome Coffee Victoria Reviews

hummingbird50 hummingb…
Organic Coffee Mar 04, 2012
This little coffee house was started in Victoria, B.C. in the spring of 2011. It is located right across from the bus depot...where I work.

As soon as this place opened up..I had to go see what it was all about.

I LOVE the coffee there...I always get the works, Molka Java...with an extra shot of caffeine.

The owners names are Brian and Dyan Westwood.

Both taking the quality of their food and drink very seriously, they decided to share it with the rest of Victoria, and opened up awesome coffee.

They themselves practice what they sell.

They eat only organic foods, and the meat is free range.

Even their dog Danny (who has his own Facebook page), eats organic...the dog treats they have for their dog customers are also organic.

The coffee machine that they use in the cafe grinds the coffee beans and then french presses each cup. So your getting the very freshest cup, the way you want it.....and all this in 45 seconds. The coffee comes with or without caffeine. This enables me to run between the buses coming and going to go quick grab my coffee. I also encourage all passengers you are taking the bus to go get themselves one to!

All of the fixings like milk, soy milk, cream, almond milk are also organic.

They also have teas and hot apple cider.

Awesome coffee also includes those with food allergies or preferred eating habits.

All baked goods are wheat free and from either spelt or corn flour. (gmo free and all organic). There is a vegan lunch and snack item that is gluten free.

All baked goods are made from organic ingredients and run the whole gamut from sweet to savory.

You can get breakfast, snack or lunch items.

They have roll-ups that a very, vegan, and egg and hammers.

In the winter you can have a wonderful glass of hot apple cider or hot chocolate. (I asked for baileys but it doesn't come organic) LOL!!! Kidding!!!

In the summer they have real fruit slushies and iced coffee...yummmmmmmm

The dogs are never left out either...there are chairs outside when the sun is warm you can grab your coffee and just sit and watch the city go by. There is a leash hitching post for the dogs, so when you go to grab your coffee you can see directly out huge doors. they have fresh bowls of water for your furry friends...anddddddddd dog treats:)

Personally I love the date nut squares...they are vegan..all organic ingredients...and taste like heaven. Dyan makes all the baked good herself. Melt in your mouth...love them. The brownies...well thats just like chocolate heaven. They have fresh muffins too...I like the berry ones.

They have snacks from power bars, raw nut and fruit bars, to fruit, chips, chocolate...well everything you need.

They are really great people to talk to...very easy going!! I start work at 445am...and I am peaking out the door at 630am to see if they have opened their doors yet...and if they have I just have to shut my doors for a few minutes so I can run across the street to get my daily java!!! yuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm you can get it made any way you want it...and it doesn't take an hour to get it.

When your in Victoria...you must try it:)

Well what you waiting for...look for the greyhound bus depot...look across the street...run go grab a cup of coffee...and maybe a morning egg and ham roll-up for breakfast...bring the dog to!!!!
Yum can't wait to go get my coffee
Danny...the dog who has his own Fa…
Yippeee coffee...must have some :)…
Have a pick, coffee, tea, juice, w…
RyanCorrea says:
Someone's addicted :):)
Posted on: Mar 27, 2012
sylviandavid says:
Wonderful review. Congrats ... sylvia
Posted on: Mar 07, 2012
Sunflower300 says:
Who doesn't love great coffee? Who doesn't love a great review? and, Who doesn't love the surprise of seeing one of your friends in the feature spot on the front page of TravBuddy? I know I do. Well done on all of the above Bev. :) Congratulations my dear friend.
Posted on: Mar 07, 2012