Avissa Suites

Avissa Suites Rates and Deals

Avissa Suites Jakarta Reviews

yasuyo yasuyo
Simple and calm hotel Feb 14, 2015
Avissa Suite lacated at Kuningan area which is political.

The hotel entrance is calm atmosphere with a small unnatural pond and there are many carps. It's not so big hotel but I liked atmosphere there.

I had a mistake to booking as reception said,I booked the date yesterday...they didn't charge it and I rebook it again at reception using their free wifi. Luckily I got the same room as I booked at first.

My room was 3rd floor. There is again a small unnatural pond with caps at courtyard. I was taking pictures of them and around my room then noticed I locked out. I went to the reception to open my room. The staff there are so friendly,they asked me to take picture at lobby.

The room is comfortable with dark color interiors. The bed is enough big and good quality. The bath room is small with toilet and shower room,there is not bath tub. Of course they has free wifi too.

I saw the convenience store at front of hotel.

My booking was included breakfast. The venue is at 7th floor,if my memory is good. Tne restaurant is tiny but good atmosphere with balcony. I wanted to stay at out side though it look like full at that time,so I got my seat at counter which can see the city view with balcony garden.

That's nice to stay,I enjoyed meal and coffee with view.
The room
shower room
Room entrance

Avissa Suites Overview

Discover all that Jakarta has to offer with Avissa Suites as a base.
All 100 guestrooms at the hotel provide all the comforts and conveniences guests would expect in a hotel in this class.
In-room facilities include inhouse movies, in room safe, internet access – LAN.
The basic amenities provided at this Jakarta accommodation comprise elevator, restaurant, meeting facilities.
For guests to unwind, the hotel offers a variety of facilities and services including gym.
Being one of the good quality hotels in Jakarta, guests staying at this hotel will find its convenient location and tranquil atmosphere pleasurable.
For your reservation at the Avissa Suites, simply submit your dates and complete our secure online booking form.

Avissa Suites Amenities

• TV
  • Laundry service
  • Shops
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower