Avenue des Champs-Elysees

Avenue des Champs-Elysees - as seen from the Arc D'Triomphe

Avenue des Champs-Elysees Paris Reviews

Bojasem Bojasem
must see when visiting Paris Nov 20, 2012
Before in visit Paris i heard a lot of people talking about

Champs-Elysees and how is nice , beautiful and unique.

After i visit Champs-Elysees i think it Arab street in Paris

a lot Arabs everywhere . the Shopping too too expensive there

if you compare Champs-Elysees with another shopping street

in Paris you will shock i buy Pullover in 44 Euros in another

street the same Pullover in the same shop in Champs-Elysees

in 129 Euros.

This place nice to drink coffee, eat Ice cream, walking.

It very nice to walk at night.

how to get there by metro take green line number 6 to

Charl de Guile Eliote.
wendyzhou wendyzhou
The must go place to shop May 30, 2011
A complete strip of Shopping heaven. With every designer brand you can think of and home to the three level Louis Vuitton store as well as the world famous Laduree, just wondering down the streets will blow your mind away. At the end of the street there is also the Arc de triomphe for a classic photo.
Caliber-A Caliber-A
A Perfect Place for Oniomaniacs May 11, 2010
If you are an oniomaniac, then Avenue des Champs Elysees is a perfect place for you!!!

This prestigious avenue in Paris is a perfect venue for those who have compulsive desire for shopping. With the arrays of luxurious signature brand boutiques and upscale shops lined along the avenue, everything is just a handpicked.

Aside from the novelty shops, this place has something more to offer. Its location being centrally located, is a nice place to hang-out after a daylong escapades from the nearby Place de Concorde, Place de Gaule, Arc de Triomphe, Louvre Museum, Eiffel Tower, or even after the cruise from Seine River; among others.

The whole street is illuminated with dazzling lights making it alive even at night time. There are lots of cinemas, theaters, cafes and restaurants to choose from. With all these features, no wonder Champs Elysees is tagged as one of the most popular avenues in the world. Don't miss it!!!
spocklogic says:
It's worth a walk for sure up to the Arc de triomphe, but more for the shopping de extravagant I would say.
Posted on: Oct 06, 2014
HCSmooth66 HCSmooth…
What a waste of my time Sep 05, 2009
Let me preface this review by saying that I HATE SHOPPING!!!!!

OK, I got that off my chest. For being the most famous street in the world I guess I just expected more. Not that I was anticipating solid gold sidewalks or anything, but it was a massive disappointment to me.

I walked the length of the Champs Elysees from the Jardin de Tuileries and was anxious to see what I'd see. The first half of the walk was actually kind of nice with some park-like areas where you could sit on a bench and enjoy a crepe. But when I got to the part of the street closest to the Arc de Triomphe I was totally underwhelmed, and frankly very annoyed.

I was a fish out of water amongst the hustle and bustle of this street, and repulsed by the various shopping opportunities presented. I may have just been tired and cranky, but I couldn't help but think negatively about the stores and many of the people coming in and out of them. I couldn't get to the Arc de Triomphe quickly enough.

I think if I ever go to hell it'll look like the Avenue des Champs Elysees.
Flyinhigh says:
Yikes
Posted on: Sep 21, 2009
Ashley5 Ashley5
Avenue des Champs-Elysees Nov 06, 2009
The Avenue des Champs-Elysees is a famous avenue in Paris, France. It is lined on either side of the street with chestnut trees that are all perfectly trimmed the same. The avenue starts at the Arc D'Triomphe and goes to Place de la Concorde in the 8th arrondissement. It is about 2 kilometers long.

I rated this street as free, because when we went to it, we didn't spend any money. We just walked the street and went into the stores but didn't but anything. Some of the stores we went into and passed by were Louis Vuitton, Sephora, the Disney store and many fast food restaurants, cafes, cinemas, banks and malls.

We thought this avenue was absolutely beautiful, we had a great time walking this avenue. The street was very crowded, with people walking everywhere.
as seen from the Arc D'Triomphe
dsr4u2 dsr4u2
Champs Elysees Jan 26, 2009
Great high-end shopping & sites. At the end of the street you can visit The Arc de Triomphe (which is worth seeing-if you have the time)!

Related Travel Blogs About Avenue des Champs-Elysees

Paris
We arrived at the Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris on the morning of Oct 22nd. We purposely chose a hotel near Orly airport for our stay because our flight leaving Paris two days later departed fro…Paris, including the entire length of the Avenue des Champs Elysees leading to the Musee de Louvre in the distance…

Check Paris Hotel Deals