Avantgarde Hostel

Check Wroclaw Hotel Deals

Avantgarde Hostel Wroclaw Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Expensive Hostel near train station Sep 18, 2011
Someone recommend this hostel when I was in Wroclaw train station, as on impulse I just go to the train station and purchased the ticket to go to Wraclaw in the morning (supposedly I go to Krakow on the night train), but I change my mind and just hop on the train without any hotel reservation.

After 6 hours on the train and transfer 3 times on different trains, I arrived in Wraclow without any accommodation and the nearby hotel was fully booked. So, finally I settle with this hostel as it's already 9pm.

It cost PLN 110 for single room with share shower and toilet without any breakfast. I have 3 single beds in the room, and old television (I have to pay PLN 50 deposit to get the antenna so the television can work).

It was so noisy at night time with youngster watching television at the next room (2 rooms) from my room and they talking and laughing with each other till 2.30am. I couldn't sleep and just lay there in the room. I think it is very poor quality especially the receptionist warn me and ask me to sign the paper mentioning that no noise after 10pm. I will not staying there anymore, it is expensive for the room with share shower and toilet.

Check Wroclaw Hotel Deals