Avalanche bar

The beach opposite to the pier beach, Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

Avalanche bar Koh Phi Phi Reviews

Stigen Stigen
Best parties ever ! Nov 19, 2008
This was the highlight of my trip when it came to parties. 2 months and 30 cities, none of wich could compete with the avalanche bar. I learned quickly that this is actually the only place on the iSLAND WHERE SOMETHING is happening every night, all the thousand other places are putting out PR, but the avalanche does'nt even need that because it's Always full ! The best thing is dancing on the beach without a shirt ,just gives such a great feeling of freedom. The music is good, the crowd is good, all is well !

The worst thing was when they cut the music at 04:00 ,absolutely horrible when they started cutting it at 02:00 due to some new stupid law !
ana03 says:
I agree with you, Apache beach bar is the best party place on island! Dancing barefoot on a nice sandy beach, great music, people and fantastic guys doing fire show....memorable :)
Posted on: Apr 21, 2011
Stigen says:
Hi ! I think I named it wrong , it was calle Apache bar ! http://www.hiphiphi.com/tourism/nightlife.html
They are all down by the beach , so should`nt be to har to find. they are on the beach opposite to the beach where all the boats come in. You hardly need to book unless its the high season.
Posted on: Jan 25, 2011
Adrenaline_Karen says:
and where is this bar? where on the island?... i will be staying in Koh phi phi but i want my hotel near all the nightlife and I dont where where the night life takes place so its hard to book my hotel lol can u help?
Posted on: Jan 24, 2011

Compare Phi Phi Island Hotel Rates (2.5km away)

Koh Phi Phi Map