Autoclick Autonoleggio Roma

06 4522 6932

Autoclick Autonoleggio Roma Fiumicino Reviews

victoriasol victoria…
Terrible service and full of lies Oct 04, 2016
We had a very bad experience with Auto Click. I booked a car online before arrival, and payed 145 euro via credit card and the contract said i will pay 111 euro at the desk. It included all-covering insurance. I also added a WIFI box for 70 euro. They sent me an email asking when i will arrive. I said the time and arrived exactly on time. Their office located about 7 min drive from the airport and they said a car will await us to pick us up. No one waited for us, we waited over an hour, and had to call them to ask them to come. In the office they were very aggressive and rude, told us to give them 1500 euro deposit or pay 220 euro for full insurance. We already payed for it online, and i showed them the voucher and receipt. They just ignored it and asked for the money. After we payed 220 euro they asked 150euro for full-tank insurance! They charged the card again, saying we will get it back 3 days after returning the car. We never got that money back!! The contract they gave us was all in Italian, we could not understand what we were signing on, and when i asked for English version- they said "Lady you are in Italy, learn Italian". They 'forgot' to give us the wifi box and we had to come back to claim it. Started driving and realized the charger wasn't fitting the wifi box. Had to go back again. Eventually we realized that during our all trip that wifi never worked, and so we had no gps system on the journey. When we returned the car and said that it never worked, they just laughed at our faces. That is how our trip in Italy began.

I will strongly recommend to NOT hire a car with this company (i should have realized it by their stupid name).

Check Fiumicino Hotel Deals