Austrian Airlines

Vienna, Austria

Austrian Airlines Vienna Reviews

GeorgeLeach GeorgeLe…
Austrian Airlines Mar 16, 2010
Austria's biggest carrier is probably about the usual standard of a scheduled airline and priced about the same as airlines of a similar class. Nothing particularly remarkable about them, bar the Mozart playing as you board, and the price is about average for what you get. As ever, drinks, food (althrough I had a very suspcious egg) and extra baggage is inclusive.

Fly's various route principly from Vienna and other Austrian cities and being owned by German airline giant Lufthansa, is a member of the Star Alliance group.
lauro lauro
austrian airlines - the best airline! Mar 11, 2009
From düsseldorf, germany to vienna, austria and back i flew with austrian airlines.

the best airline that i had ever used while traveling inside europe!

the staffs are very nice, the airplane is so neat and almost new, the service was tres bien! The airline food for a short distance flight was absolutely delicious inclusive of dessert!

landings are always on time and even 5-10 minutes earlier than expected time of arrival!

if ever given a chance i would fly again with this airline company!
cvanzoen cvanzoen
Flying Austrian Airlines Aug 10, 2009
The flight to Vienna and back to Amsterdam was my first using this company. We flew with a Fokker 100 type machine and both the schedule that was met and the plane were good. Of course on such a short flight you cannot expect meals and such that you would get on long flights but my overall feeling about this airline is good.

Related Travel Blogs About Austrian Airlines

Homeward Bound - Frankfurt, Philadelphia, Columbus, and Home
LH 491 (A321) - So I'm up at 4:15 this morning (that's 10:15 PM back home on Tuesday evening) to grab a quick bit to eat and then head to Marco Polo Airport on the first shuttle bus from the Courtyar…Vienna on Austrian Airlines I'm flying back to Frankfurt on Lufthansa on an A321.  Again I'm in the back…
my 2nd time in vienna and back in the realm of the kaiserin elisabeth!
bump! i thought i wont be having internet while i am in vienna but i was wrong, my friend, ariel - has been very generous of lending me his laptop for me to use, as its his apologize to me that he wo…vienna austria was a very very nice flight! i didnt encounter anything wrong, well till at this point. i flew with austrian airlines
Must Go To Moscow
Here I am in Moscow; in the land of the Tsars, communism, famous personalities like Lenin, Trotsky, Stalin and some very friendly people.  Okay, I exaggerate a little – Russia is not known…Austrian Airlines flight to Vienna was delayed and as we arrived late, there was a call to “all those…

Check Vienna Hotel Deals