Australia Zoo

Australia Zoo Glass House Mountains Tourist Drive - +61 7 5436 2000

Australia Zoo Reviews

d2amy d2amy
Amazing! Jan 02, 2011
I was looking forward to this excursion since I had gotten to Australia. I was never a huge Steve Irwin fan, but anything to do with animals I just love.

We were really lucky to end up at the zoo when we did because Bindi, Wes, Terri and the little spit image of Steve were there feeding the crocs, which was super cool. The son, whose name I never knew, is going to be exactly like his father when he grows up, you can see it already.

It takes the whole day to go through the park, but it’s worth the whole day. We arrived via greyhound at about 9:15 am, and left at 5pm. Although we were sitting around for about an hour, the rest we were exploring. Once the Africa portion of the park opens, which will house rhinoceroses, giraffe’s and lions (I think) the day will go by so quickly.

There is a shuttle train that runs every 15 minutes too, so for the less mobile, or just lazy it’s another great way to be able to see the park.
hayleyannerose hayleyan…
Apr 27, 2007
This was a brilliant place for any age group to visit, the interaction with some of the animals is amazing and you can get up close and personal to get the best photos! The shows that they do there are amazing too and could keep anyone occupied and amazed at the talent of some of the animals and staff!
Crocoseum show!