TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 693,734 travelers just like you!

AusTravelBear

Name: Jeff
Hometown: Austin, Texas, USA
Location: Austin, Texas, USA
Join Date: January 25, 2015
Contributions: AusTravelBear has shared 5 photos, left 3 comments, and smiled 1 time.
Travel Plans
Taiwan
Brazil
Philippines
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, Finnish
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Around-the-World Airline Tickets... Have done 2 and planning my 3rd. Doing Isreal, Jordan, Dubai, India, Singapore, Bali, Bangkok, Cambodia, Vietnam and Hong Kong all is one trip was a real mind blowing rush. It prompted my 2nd RTW trip to Australia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Finland, Czech Republic, and London ! Now planing my 3rd any ideas where to go? Been to most major places around the world ...
Profile
52, Single, Gay, male. Grew up in northern California then was an exchange student in Helsinki Finland. Finland was the best time of my life and I have been back many times. It gave me the travel bug and I have been all over the world many times. Still travel as much as I can. Usualy 5 to 6 weeks per year
JonLau says:
Thanks and we will keep in touch then.
Posted on: Feb 18, 2015
Meshal says:
Welcome to TravBuddy Jeff.
Wish you all the best in 2015 :D
Posted on: Jan 26, 2015
nomadgeorge says:
Welcome to Travel Buddy's and greetings from Australia
Happy travels and stay safe
Michael :)