Aurora Hostel

Aurora Hostel Rates and Deals

Aurora Hostel Berlin Reviews

mndym162 mndym162
Great hostel is a cool neighborhood May 02, 2010
This hostel is located in Prenzlauer Berg, which is a cool neighborhood. There are lots of places to eat and hang out. The U-bahn is right down the street so very convenient. This was the first hostel I had ever stayed in before and it was nice. I had a private room and the bathrooms were shared in the hallway. The only thing I did not like was that the bed was very uncomfortable and hard and there is no TV which is am learning is normal for hostels. There are no phones in the rooms of course but if you are calling a land line, the staff will allow you to use their phone for free. I called my mom back in the states while I was there. That was a nice benefit.
My room at the Aurora Hostel in Be…
egrilanyka23 egrilany…
Dec 06, 2007
I recommend for everybody the Aurora Hostel,because it's very comfortable,clean and clear.

The staff are friendly and helpful,provide you with useful advice from the sight,night life and anything else.

Aurora Hostel Overview

The Aurora Hostel is located in Berlin making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. In-room facilities include non smoking rooms, daily newspaper, desk, separate shower and tub. This Berlin accommodation contains all of the facilities and conveniences you would expect from a hotel in its class. With elegant facilities and hospitality, guests at this hotel will surely have an impressive stay. For your reservation at the Aurora Hostel Berlin, please choose your period of stay and fill out our secure online booking form.

Aurora Hostel Amenities