Aura Vodka Bar

New Delhi, India

Aura Vodka Bar New Delhi Reviews

osgoodst osgoodst
Who Needs Slum Dog Millionares when we have millionare Millionares? Aug 03, 2009
The aura vodka bar is the place the children of really rich people go to show off their Rupees and buy expensive stuff for the sake of it being expensive.

The bar features 40 types of vodka (nothing amazing) starting at the price of 300 Rupees a shot. Just remember that 300 Rupees is the weekly income of about half of Indians....

When we visited a private party was in progress but we were admitted because we were foriegn. Basically we had blaring music from the 80's and 90's. Wow I really LOVe the new version of Dancing Queen, and I still do keep my hand in my pocket.

The interesting thing was that there were all these guys propped up in their expensive J-crew and "designer Jeans". There were also lots of beautiful rich ladies primped out in their gowns. The one thing that I notices was 'da guys weren't talking to da' gals. The place was fully decorated with flowers and there was a photographer.

The place did leave a really bad taste in my mouth, espicially when theres starving children in the streetsm while these over privlaged douche-bags were spending money for the sake of spending. Of course the ironic thing is if they came to the USA they would be considered middle class (which of course means when us Middle class americans come to India we're upper class, more caviar please!)

Check New Delhi Hotel Deals