Aura Royalis Spa

Aura Royalis Spa - nice display of their wide selection of nail polish

Aura Royalis Spa Bintan Reviews

coffeefairy coffeefa…
Affordable spa Feb 21, 2010
Aura Spa was recommended to us by our hotel so I was a little skeptic that this might be a tourist trap. But fortunately, it was not.

This spa gives free pick up and drop off from/to your hotel or the ferry terminal if you guarantee a minimum spend of about 60 SGD. Usually the hotels can arrange you to be with another group of people so collectively you can make up that 60 SGD spending guarantee.

I got myself a foot reflexology and body scrub for 45 SGD and then a pedicure for 18 SGD.

The body spa service was good although not exceptional. The staff were nice although I kinda not like that the two staffs were talking in Bahasa while one gives me a body scrub and the other gives my hubby a stone massage because even if I don't understand their conversation we could decipher that they were talking about me and my husband, not really polite to do for me.

The pedicure was good and they have a wide selection of nail polish (including branded ones like Opi) which were nicely displayed in a rack.

The prices were a little bit cheaper if you compare to Singapore standards but definitely it would be expensive for an Indonesian local.

Their facilities are clean, including the toilet so I appreciate that.

They will also serve you complimentary delicious ginger tea.
pedicure and manicure area
nice display of their wide selecti…
coffeefairy says:
thanks :)
Posted on: Apr 05, 2010
iramalama says:
Good tips...sounds like a nice spa to visit.
Posted on: Apr 05, 2010