Auld Dubliner

(562) 437-8300

Auld Dubliner Long Beach Reviews

raudigirl raudigirl
The Dub May 04, 2011
This is one on my favorite local bars to visit. Since I can't get myself to Dublin often, this will definitely do! The price is average/expensive, but the live Irish band will make up for it. This place does get very crowded on the weekends, but if you get there before 9:30 or 10 you will more than likely be able to grab a spot at the bar or near the band. It is kind of small so as long as you don't mind crowds then you will be fine. Though it is crowded the bartenders are always on their game with fast service and a nice pouring hand. There is no cover charge which is an excellent plus! I will continue to go there time and time again =)
ocwarren ocwarren
a Pub of an Irish Flavor Apr 05, 2008
got there as if we were going to a club at around 10pm.

The place was packed. It was on a very quiet street in the Pike. But this nicely sized bar was packing in the crowds like sardines in a can.

The atmosphere was jumping and the live band was happening.

It took a few minutes to get a drink at the bar....the bar was extremely crowded. If we waited a few more moments....a server would have been available as one passed just as we got lucky to get a table and sit down.

We both had Guiness and I am not sure if they serve food. Very good place to go and hang out. Not very good if you want to talk amongst yourselves.
the Auld Dubliner
mellemel8 says:
hmmm there is a las vegas location too at lake las vegas.
Posted on: Jun 02, 2008