Augusto's Copacabana Hotel

Augusto's Copacabana Hotel Rates and Deals

Augusto's Copacabana Hotel Rio de Janeiro Reviews

Vanessa_Mun_Yee Vanessa_…
Location but nothing else Oct 15, 2013
This 3 star hotel is located minutes away from the famous Copacabana beach. There at a few supermarkets and food stalls along the street. A launderette just next to the hotel.

The reception staff were very helpful but without a smile. All the staff in this hotel do not know how to smile which seem pretty unfriendly.

Our room was clean. The queen bed was hard which I love but the pillows were too soft. One of the pillow has a hole on it. The room needs to be refurbished. I have not seen an air condition like that before, it was very noisy when it turned on. there was no remote control for the air condition, so I had to climb up to the unit to adjust the temperature. The entire room only has one wall power socket, no coffee and tea making facility and tissues. I was surprise they have a flat screen TV on the wall. The safe in the closet was old, I couldn't figured how it works. I stayed on the first floor with balcony facing the street which is very noisy. I could hear every car that drove by!

The bathroom was small with a walk in shower. The hot water in the shower never works. It won't get hot no matter how long I had it turn on. The water pressure at the sink was weak. It took me longer time to brush my teeth and wash my face . I did like the super powerful hair dryer in the bathroom though

Wifi service was not free. They charged Rs 15 ( USD7.50) for 24 hours

Breakfast was very good. There is a small gym and pool on the top floor.

The room rate was very expensive (USD244) for a worn out 3 star hotel. Perhaps it was because of the Rock festival during my stay but I think I could do better with this kind of rate.

The cons are more then the pros, I think I would stay someway else in the future.

Augusto's Copacabana Hotel Overview

Although the Augusto's Copacabana Hotel is located close to the Copacabana Beach, where guests can relax and swim, there are many other nearby attractions. In the area around this hotel in Rio de Janeiro, visitors will find nightclubs, shops, theaters, cafes, restaurants, and more. Guests can also take excursions to other beaches, Sugar Loaf Mountain, and other tourist spots. With a location that is close to the beaches, the major attractions, and close to public transportation, the Augusto's Copacabana Hotel is one of the most convenient hotels in the city. The airports are also nearby, only requiring a short drive or shuttle transportation.

The Augusto's Copacabana Hotel has 103 guestrooms that feature all of the modern amenities. In the rooms, guests will find blackout drapes, cable television, safes, mini bars, hairdryers, telephones, and more.

The Augusto's Copacabana Hotel is located a mere two blocks from the famous Copacabana Beach, as well as many of other attractions. The hotel has a fitness center, swimming pool, sauna, and Jacuzzi, as well as an onsite restaurant that serves up a variety of dishes.

Augusto's Copacabana Hotel Amenities

• Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower