Auckland Hotels

Browse 33 Auckland, New Zealand hotel reviews for 157 Auckland hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hokianga Hotels6 km
Manukau City Hotels11.5 km
Titirangi Hotels11.6 km
Waitakere Hotels19.4 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Auckland Hotels and Deals

#1 of 157 hotels in Auckland
JessieSan says: "Okay, so I just wrote a big long review, but then my internet crashed and I lost..."
$108
#2 of 157 hotels in Auckland
TYoungTX says: "The Hilton Hotel in Auckland is in a perfect setting. Auckland is known as the ..."
$172
#3 of 157 hotels in Auckland
roamingduck says: "This was one of our treats of this trip - staying in BB - and a real treat it ..."
#4 of 157 hotels in Auckland
lewellyn says: "We spent two lovely nights here, a great place to get over jet lag. The Lighthou..."
$467
#5 of 157 hotels in Auckland
northlight says: "I stayed at this hotel for one night after doing the wellington to auckland over..."
$66
#6 of 157 hotels in Auckland
sweettangerine says: "Park Regis is a decent tourist class hotel with prime location on Queen Street, ..."
#7 of 157 hotels in Auckland
susieparkkim says: "This hotel is located on a busy street. I stayed there for few days a year and ..."
$76
#8 of 157 hotels in Auckland
hayleyphoon says: "Waldorf apart, is very near to the skycity. it just few minutes walk you can rea..."
#9 of 157 hotels in Auckland
shirlan says: "We had a 2 bedroom appartment on I think the 34th floor. We had the appartment a..."
$72
#10 of 157 hotels in Auckland
hightide says: "The hotel lobby and the room I was assigned was clean and looked quite nice. Too..."
$74
#11 of 157 hotels in Auckland
megymegan says: "The Langham is such a great hotel! There are always special rates available on w..."
$103
#12 of 157 hotels in Auckland
VanessaMunYee says: "We had a week Auckland and Waldorf Celestion was just perfect for us. It was ..."
$80
#13 of 157 hotels in Auckland
ricardi says: "I've been coming to the Novotel Ellerslie for the past few years each time there..."
#14 of 157 hotels in Auckland
Snootleather says: "In town for the Rugby World Cup and stayed at the Crowne Plaza Auckland in Downt..."
$98
#15 of 157 hotels in Auckland
megymegan says: "As the previous reviewer said, it's in a really weird location. The street is on..."
$74
#16 of 157 hotels in Auckland
ducatirider says: "I recently stayed at Jucy Hotel in Auckland, NZ. Although it is more like a back..."
$30
#17 of 157 hotels in Auckland
ashleynpearson says: "The Kiwi International Hotel is right near the center of the city and very inexp..."
$32
#18 of 157 hotels in Auckland
L0uise says: "Base in the centere of the city so a good location. I stayed in an all girls dor..."
BBH
#19 of 157 hotels in Auckland
Sor says: "Depends on your budget, depends on whether you want to be right in the centre or..."
#20 of 157 hotels in Auckland
jacbe965 says: "We were on Waiheke Island for a wedding and many of the guests were staying at t..."
#21 of 157 hotels in Auckland
kat307 says: "This was a very basic hostel. The beds weren't that comfy and creaked and squeak..."
Auckland