Au Cafe Des Arts

Koh Samui, Thailand

Au Cafe Des Arts Koh Samui Reviews

kebabandchips kebaband…
Really amazing value Feb 11, 2011
I ended up eating at this amazing beach side restaurant after I met up with some friends who were staying at the Papillon resort where the restaurant is located.

I have never stayed there but went to meet them there mainly because it is such a wonderful location. We decided to have dinner and the food was just gorgeous. It is French food, although they do have a nice range of Thai food as well, but I was in the mood for something western. I expected it to be really expensive but its really affordable and I didn’t expect a lot because it was so cheap but the food is gorgeous. I ended up eating here four times in a week; it has to be one of the best value western food restaurants on the island.

I am going to go back next week again for sure, even though my friends have left now!

This should be on any budget travelers trail!
bigbouddha bigboudd…
un restaurant a decouvrir Nov 21, 2011
une cuisine variée, thaï et européenne. excellente.

un service impeccabile, personnel disponible et chaleureux. une belle ambiance conviviale et décontractée.

restaurant au calme, pour rompre un peu avec l'agitation générale.

se renseigner sur place pour les soirées à thèmes... un barbecue de la mer... terrible!!!

cadre superbe avec vue imprenable sur Chaweng Beach!!! romantique le soir avec toutes les lumières de Chaweng.
stephanco13 stephanc…
an excelent koh samui's restaurant on th north of chaweng beach Nov 09, 2011
If you go to koh samui island you have to go eat the cooking of “le café des arts” which is an excellent restaurant in French cooking and thai with in addition a beautiful wine list all this at the edge of a beautiful swimming pool and of a sea. The value for money is excellent.

Check Koh Samui Hotel Deals