Atrium Hotel Manila

Average rate: $35 - Hotel class: 3 stars
15/F Taft Centrale Exchange Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue cor. Taft Avenue, Pasay City, Philippines

Atrium Hotel Manila Rates and Deals

Atrium Hotel Manila Pasay City Reviews

Intergallactic Intergal…
Spacious rooms with easy access to trains, buses, shuttle service to Mall of Asia May 01, 2011
Found this hotel online as a part of last minute promotion (which made it affordable and attractive to us). It was very near to the airport which my wife and I could travel without getting stuck in the heavy traffic of the city. There's a free shuttle service inntiating from the front of the hotel to take crowd to the mall of asia which is said to be one of the best shopping mall in the continent.

Gil Puyat LRT station was just around the corner which will facilitate your transport to any location in the city. Jeepney stop is also available.

Reception is situated in the 15th floor of the building along with the restaurant where the food was not that great along with a Casino machines which you can play with a minimum bet of Pesos 500.

There's a balcony in the room which you can veiw a picturesque cross section of the city. Rooms are very spacious and the bed was very comfortable. Cable TV, Mini Bar, Room Service, Spa Services were available. Friendly staff and they accomodated me though I checked in a bit earlier with no additional cost. There was a hotel taxi in case.
Intergallactic says:
yup..i missed it this time by a fraction..hope to meet up definitely next time..
Posted on: May 02, 2011
lgeood03 says:
we've meet ups last sunday at makati, hope next time you could join the meet-ups :) and share your travel experience.
Posted on: May 02, 2011
Enigmaa Enigmaa
Quality can come cheap! Jul 10, 2011
Location

Located well in Makati, this hotel makes as a great hub for exploring Manila, whilst still feeling safe at night in the well known Makati area. Multiple jeepny’s and busses stop right outside the hotel, and its also used as a taxi waiting area so you’ll have no problems finding your transportation to your next destination!

In addition to this, you have a 7/11 next door, as well as a big mall with an ATM in the lobby area. There’s parking available in the basement.

Room

As you can see in the pictures, the rooms are high quality hotel rooms, well equipped with all you’ll find yourself needing on your stay in Manila. You’ll find a big and comfy double bed, aircon, a balcony, couch, tv, fridge etc etc.. Ergo, damn well equipped!

I couldn’t put a finger on the room. It was much nicer than expected, and definitely nicer than it should be for that price. Clean, big and comfy, what else could you ask for?

Staff

The staff is plenty and friendly. You’ll find the reception on the 15th floor, despite all your logic, but it can be explained due to the lavish mall you’ll find in the lobby area. The staff was friendly to help me with any enquiries, and also very trustworthy. I even left an envelope with a significant amount of money for a friend to pick up, and there was no problems.

Overall

The Atrium Hotel in Makati comes well recommended from me. I really enjoyed my stay there for 2 nights, and I simply couldn’t find a thing to complain about. I’m going back to Manila in 7 days, and I already know where I’m gonna stay again!
janski says:
Great you like it =)
Posted on: Jul 10, 2011
cax cax
Super location, Good facilities, but very disrespectfull staff May 04, 2008
I have very mixed feelings about this hotel. One of the things that is a major plus about Atrium is the location in the heart of Pasay City. It's much more convinient then a hotel in Malate because you can reach Malate by ten min. on the LRT and Makati by ten min. by taxi and you can acctually see the airport from the hotel.

The rooms are really big - nothing below 52 square meters.

Nice furniture, nice settings and big balcony. Safe deposit box available at the front desk.

Also a good affordable restuarant.

What I did not like though and what is probably gonna keep me away from this hotel forever - is the service from the staff.

This started allready upon check in when we were both tired after a long travel from Minadanao which had let us on the road for the better part of ten hours. I aknowledge that we did not look our best that day, but that is no exquse for the front desk staff to act arogant and like we did not belong there.

All first class hotels charge either a security deposit for expences or require a credit card. At first he assumed that I did not have a credit card (without asking) so when I handed it over he said " aaa yeah better yet a credit card" then he wanted to make sure that it could handle a 5000 php authentification...which to his surprise it could.

At this point I was so close to geting the hell out of there.

Later on I was often offended by the fact that when we left or arrived, if my filipino boyfriend would walk in front they would say politely "hello", "good morning", "good evening" but as soon as I apeard they would add Sir. As I stated in my feedback to the hotel because I am white and he's not does not mean that he is not entitled to the same level of service as I am.

Atrium Hotel Manila Overview

Atrium Hotel is the first and only atrium hotel in Metro Manila with a spacious lobby at the 15th floor, where guests are treated to stunning views of either the world-famous Manila Bay sunset or the dramatic Makati Skyline as they theck-in at the front desk, or us the business center's facilities. Guests can choose from our 147 well-appointed guestrooms with a choice of studio, one-bedroom, or two bedroom suite accommodations. Our rooms are equipped with individually controlled air-conditioning system, color television with cable channels, spacious bathtub with running hot and cold water, hair dryer, refrigeratormini-bar and telephone with IDD and NDD access. Non-smoking rooms are also available. Warm Filipino hospitality, excellent service, comfortable, clean and secured accommodations await you at the Atrium Hotel. Our prime location ensures convenience for our guest and easy access, 15 to 20 minutes away from both domestic and international airports, the Makati Central business and shopping district, Manila's Tourist Belt area and the largest mall in asia - Mall of Asia. Accessible through the Light Rail Transit Taft-Buendia Station. The Atrium Hall provides the flexibility to cater to business and social gatherings - from an intimate party of 15 persons to conferences and seminars that can seat a maximum of 200 persons. Satisfy the palate and indulge in the pleasure of good food in an appetizing setting. Our cafe and lobby serve a choice selection of bothFilipino and International cuisine. After dinner, unwind at Platinum Music City; or at the Winners' lobby loungebar where you can catch scheduled live bands, enjoy your favorite cocktails and party the night away in vibrant setting. It is open on a 24-hour basis. The hotel's unique set-up provides guests with breathtaking views of the famous Manila Bay sunset or the Makati skyline. The Casino Filipino Atrium VIP Club is part of the facilities and services that the hotel offers for the guests. This is located at the 15th floor of the hotel, with a total of 100 slot machines operating 24 hours daily. This is operated by the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR).

Atrium Hotel Manila Amenities

• Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Body Treatments
  • Facial Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower
  • Paid Parking

Related Travel Blogs About Atrium Hotel Manila

cax
buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
5.00 am buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuz......alarm clock goes off....damn it feels like we just went to bed an hour ago. Where did all…hotel Atrium in Pasay City. Our first meeting with the front desk staff was not exactly pleasent. I know…

Check Atrium Hotel Manila Rates and Deals