Atrium Bar Bistro

Larnaca Airport Cyprus, Larnaca, Cyprus

Atrium Bar Bistro Larnaca Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice place to watch and wonder Dec 05, 2011
I had good time until my flight to Bucharest with Tarom Ailines. It was 8.40 pm and I was quite full after my huge dinner at Mont Carlo Restaurant in Larnaca. I had passed the security quite easily and I was waking around in the empty boutique area that was really nice and really good looking. It was not hard to imagine how full it would be in the main tourist season but now it was nice to walk around.

In the middle of all the shops and close to my gate 22, I found a place called the Atrium Bar Bistro. I needed to sit down and have something cold to drink. The place was nice and there was a huge bar in the middle where a direct woman was in charge of the order taking. I ordered a large sprite with ice and lemon and she was trying to upsell loads of stuff but I was too full to even think about it.

Instead I looked at the woman; my guess was that she was in her late 30s and still good looking but one of these women were panic was becoming her middle name. She had colored her hair blond even though she was far from it. Her nails were long with French manicure and her lips were colored like she was heading for the nearest strip club just after work.

I took my glass, which I paid 3 euro for and sat down next to the bar and I therefore followed her doings in the bar with my back towards her. She was bossy towards her colleague and she closed the bar too early. I bet she had something else to do.

The place was as such quite nice with a good bar and chairs and tables all around it. There were around 50 seating places and this moment we were less than 10 sitting there. Most talking was a Russian woman who tried to make a guy buy diamonds from her – it was a funny break.
Chokk says:
It real life, Brian - sometimes you find amusement where you don't look for it
Posted on: Dec 12, 2011
spocklogic says:
Sounds like a humorous 'slice of life' experience and some way to pass the time in entertainment before the flight.
Posted on: Dec 11, 2011
Chokk says:
I had a lot of fun there ;D
Posted on: Dec 10, 2011